resleeving block question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Hey a while back I asked about reputable companies to bore resleeve a B series block. I got the information I needed, saved it to my harddrive, email the company for a quote, yada freekin yada. And proceeded to contract a virus, lock my poor puter, and reformat. I last off data in the process. The company was called like "golden" or something and they called their product "godzilla" sleeves

thankx, err, again :D

Yeah thankx, when I got the quote they said they could rebuild the whole block to my specs, you know anyone who's done this? Would you trust them?

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 23 2003, 12:27 PM
Yeah thankx, when I got the quote they said they could rebuild the whole block to my specs, you know anyone who's done this? Would you trust them?

trust them......great company,they will do it right.have all the machines to do whatever you want correctly and zilla sleeves rock,they have a partial deck to help w/ the weakest part of a honda also.I also like AEBS sleeves,another great company.the olny prob w/golden eagle is they usually have a small waiting list but that's cause they're worth a shit and do it right.stuff comes back ready to go ,clean and all.trust them!

i have a GE block. if i had to do it again, i'd get a bensons through laskeyracing.com

Back