Response to Why..Why Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter4life

Rotary Man
I would like to thank everyone for their opinions lol. Thanks for the feedback im not from the U.S. like most people here so I don't think you saw my side. Where I come from you never see mustangs or TA's or camaros. Here you see a civic, rsx (lovely car by the way) and a whole lot of integras that arent worth their money. To buy an Integra in saskactewan its going to cost you 5-10 grand to get a decent teg (1990-1997) without a lot of rust. Where I live the only racing scene here is imports. You should see the ricers! The best honda Ive seen here was a civic running a H22 and it wasnt even that fast. Its really hard to beat a fast v8 and sure theres the power to weight ratio thing but it only helps so much. But thats my opinion and I would rather have a skyline or an awseome M3. you just cant beat european engineering. Im sorry but they would kill any honda on the track and yes I know some of them are supercars but when your turbocharged honda is making the same hp then I think you should be able to compare without complaining.

you can't beat european engineering ?

I have a peugeot outside that you should take for a ride.

It's a true and proven fact. I love my Honda. I really do. But it IS just an econobox pretending to be fast. Any way you cut it, domestics are faster.

Theres a reason why everyone builds 350's or 302's. They WORK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back