1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Response to Why..Why Honda

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Discussions' started by hunter4life, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter4life

hunter4life Rotary Man

I would like to thank everyone for their opinions lol. Thanks for the feedback im not from the U.S. like most people here so I don't think you saw my side. Where I come from you never see mustangs or TA's or camaros. Here you see a civic, rsx (lovely car by the way) and a whole lot of integras that arent worth their money. To buy an Integra in saskactewan its going to cost you 5-10 grand to get a decent teg (1990-1997) without a lot of rust. Where I live the only racing scene here is imports. You should see the ricers! The best honda Ive seen here was a civic running a H22 and it wasnt even that fast. Its really hard to beat a fast v8 and sure theres the power to weight ratio thing but it only helps so much. But thats my opinion and I would rather have a skyline or an awseome M3. you just cant beat european engineering. Im sorry but they would kill any honda on the track and yes I know some of them are supercars but when your turbocharged honda is making the same hp then I think you should be able to compare without complaining.

2. TommyTheCat

TommyTheCat Gonzo Scientist

Ban.

3. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

you can't beat european engineering ?

I have a peugeot outside that you should take for a ride.

5. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

It's a true and proven fact. I love my Honda. I really do. But it IS just an econobox pretending to be fast. Any way you cut it, domestics are faster.

Theres a reason why everyone builds 350's or 302's. They WORK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.