Ressurected Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 20 2005, 10:11 PM
Left over paint from the Amigo ?
[post=557406]Quoted post[/post]​

You got it!

Joe, yeah seems like a deal. How do i do that, pm me?

well atleast youre making progresss, but you could of found better fenders than those, dear lord lol. id say fuck a two tone or a fade, its gay, seriously. Id do the 2000 si blue (electron blue, right?)

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 20 2005, 10:08 PM
Orange with the 01 on the side again :)
[post=557403]Quoted post[/post]​

not sure if you were joking, but i think it would be pretty original, and really make the before and after shots look good.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 21 2005, 02:53 PM-->
@Sep 20 2005, 10:08 PM
Orange with the 01 on the side again :)
[post=557403]Quoted post[/post]​

not sure if you were joking, but i think it would be pretty original, and really make the before and after shots look good.
[post=557867]Quoted post[/post]​

hahah i hope you were joking.... no need for two tone paint, i nice clean solid paint would look sweet

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Sep 21 2005, 12:26 PM-->
well atleast youre making progresss, but you could of found better fenders than those, dear lord lol.  id say fuck a two tone or a fade, its gay, seriously.  Id do the 2000 si blue (electron blue, right?)
[post=557724]Quoted post[/post]​

Electron Blue I think that is going to be it!

cheese9988
@Sep 21 2005, 05:23 PM
I can honestly say I have never in my life seen a delsol in so many diferent colors.  :lol: Good luck!!!
[post=557946]Quoted post[/post]​

Many shades of Orange, Black, Gay Blue, Red, and it has prismatique paint shining through from under the orange in places

Oh yeah, today i finished the exhaust manifold everything fits perfectly now pics up soon, and i am halfway done with moving the wastegate out of the way of the clutch slave cylinder.

looks nice im trying to talk my gurl into that ront end on her sol keep it up

I spent the entire afternoon trying to get the hood to fit on the car. It takes plenty of work. we put the hood on and are going to make the fenders fit to them after we get the hood to sit correctly, it still need the radiator support welded tight and the fendrs fitted around the corners. The turbo is on the engine and fitted all clear, just needs plumbed.

Where is an oil line on the engine that i can run to the turbo?

On saturday i am gonig to work on it with younowwhoibee, anyone else is welcome to come up and help.

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Sep 22 2005, 04:42 PM
I spent the entire afternoon trying to get the hood to fit on the car. It takes plenty of work. we put the hood on and are going to make the fenders fit to them after we get the hood to sit correctly, it still need the radiator support welded tight and the fendrs fitted around the corners. The turbo is on the engine and fitted all clear, just needs plumbed.

Where is an oil line on the engine that i can run to the turbo?

On saturday i am gonig to work on it with younowwhoibee, anyone else is welcome to come up and help.
[post=558741]Quoted post[/post]​

last i knew, you ran from the oil pressure sender to the turbo, then from the turbo to the oil pan.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 22 2005, 05:43 PM
last i knew, you ran from the oil pressure sender to the turbo, then from the turbo to the oil pan.
[post=558743]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks

although i showed up late... i did get to see the car. It has potential. Turbo fits well :) the sol will take some time but with 300 linear feet of sand paper and 9.2 gallons of elbow grease. Too bad you are 100 miles away or i would make the trip more often to help out. :(

edit : james you have the biggest hook up as far as tools and location. I envy you :)

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 26 2005, 10:04 PM
although i showed up late... i did get to see the car. It has potential. Turbo fits well :) the sol will take some time but with 300 linear feet of sand paper and 9.2 gallons of elbow grease. Too bad you are 100 miles away or i would make the trip more often to help out. :(

edit : james you have the biggest hook up as far as tools and location. I envy you :)
[post=560800]Quoted post[/post]​

i used to drive to claytons every 2-3 weeks to hang out when he lived 100 miles away.

now he only lives 60 and with my hectic schedule i can barely make time once a month. :(

Back