Rest In Peace

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
one of my close buddy's daugher, Lexia Renae Hermiz, passed away last saturday. she was born on august 16, 2003. she was always a happy baby, until that fateful night. she had gotten sick that day. her parents, Gilbert and Daniella, put her to sleep that night, with hopes she would be feeling better in the morning. when they woke up, Lexia was not beathing and cold to the touch.

she is the third person killed by the flu in arizona.

R.I.P. you will be missed!

august 16, 2003 - december 6, 2003.

That has to be the worst thing that ive heard in a long time. My prayers go out to her family.

Originally posted by brc80@Dec 11 2003, 02:21 PM
That has to be the worst thing that ive heard in a long time. My prayers go out to her family.

:withstupid:

:(

R.I.P. Alexia Renae Hermiz

OMG that is horrible. :( RIP little Lexia. cant even imagine what the family must be going thru.

Dude, wow, what the hell... that isnt what I wanted to hear when I got home today. Im so terribly sorry to hear waht happened. I hope you guys are doing well. I wish there was something I could do to help. Keep rockin on man, I really dont know what to say to ya, bro. Such a short life lived, not really lived, but she isnt sick anymore man. I hope I didnt offend you.

death is a terrible thing my condolensces go out to her family

:(

there's a lot of people with the flu... a couple people at work already called out this week.

WASH YOUR HANDS ALL THE TIME. its the easiest thing you can do.

change your toothbrush... don't share toothpaste with someone whos sick...

open a window and get some fresh air into your room... even if its just for a min or two... same goes at work. its alwasy so hot when i walk in that i open all the windows all night. everyone in the day is sick, im heatly. it makes a difference.

for the child- its really no ones fault nor really could be prevented... their imune systems are weak. its a sad sad story...

my prayers go out to her she is safe now. she got to skip the confusion of life but she get's to go straight to heaven. that's the best way to see it. ;)

it was really hard learning that she had passed. she is in God's hands now. she will be missed.

fuck'd up shit. that has to be one of the most horrible things that could ever hapen to a person... to lose a child, even more so at such a young age. deepest condolences go out to her family... truly.

for real, my deepest condolences to her family and everyone that knew her- Just fine comfort that she is in a much better place and in God's arms now-

Back