Retaliation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i'm sittin here watchin tv last nite at like 12:30 or so when i look out the window and see a lone piece of toilet paper, flying like a flag from one of the trees in our front yard...i got up to look, and lo an behold, there's like 6-7 girls teepeeing our front yard. so i opened the door, and they all froze like i was the cops...anyways, she attempted to apologize so i wouldn't retaliate for the tp, but how am i supposed to NOT retaliate?? anyways, my idea right now is to saran wrap her car at church while she's inside the service...i just need to know of there's anyway that can damage her car, or if there's anything i need to avoid...or if anyone has any better ideas heh. i don't want to vandalize or damage anything she owns, just let her know that t.p.'ing me is not a good idea lol...any good t.p. stories comin outta any of you guys?? just curious about that one, but yeah any input for my retaliation would be appreciated

saran wrap won't hurt a car...unless you throw eggs on it and then saran wrap it.

Remember when we TP'd Mr B's house that night Mark? I bet Dena had fun cleaning that crap up. :lol:

ok, cool, cuz i don't wanna cause any damage to anything, just have a friendly competition heh...and yeah, i think we hit kelly's house better tho lol and she was more pissed

bahahah i forgot about kelly's house. we wrapped her car up...and her fence...lol she even hd the front door open and never kenw a thing.

She asked me that next morning at work...lol

wrap up her car, out ky jelly on it, so it is harder to break through it with a key. get a white shoe polish thing and write "jesus loves you" and random things like that all over it . put some kind of itching powder or somehting stucky//slimey under her door handle. paint all of her rims white, and add a touch of white sidewalls. lift up her windshield wipers. white out her entire windshield.(its easy to remove, just need a little water on it and it comes right off)

edit: tennis ball, ping pong ball, etc that will fit snugly into tail pipe.

i used 72 entire rolls of tp on one of my homie's houses as well.. then a week later it got it in my yard, but it was all shredded <_<

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 2 2004, 01:17 AM
send a letter to her mom with a used condom in the envelope.

"from, your secret admierer"

:lmao:

:bo: :bo:

I think he just wants to get back at her...not get her grounded and locked up in her room until she's 31. :lol:

drop a deuce on her front step

do it with some class though ....

set it up like a place setting in a resturant

cloth napkin, 2 forks, knife, water glass (not filled with water)

you get the idea

:thumbsup:

do it on a friday or saturday night when its supposed to be pretty warm the next day.... people tend to sleep later ont he weekends so the heat will hit it and make it "extra special"

saran wrap a squirrel to her car...or a badger.

that way when she unwraps it she'll have a really pissed squirrel/badger to deal with, too.

Originally posted by civicious@May 2 2004, 02:46 AM
saran wrap a squirrel to her car...or a badger.

that way when she unwraps it she'll have a really pissed squirrel/badger to deal with, too.

:lmao:

:thumbsup:

thats great

dunno how well it would work out.... but in concept its funny as hell

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:
I don't care who you are, that shit's funny right there. -Blue Collar Comedy Tour

I would try going to her house and ask to use the bathroom. THen topshelf it. If you don't know what that is it is shitting in the water tank of the toilet. It leaves some brown water and will just stink for months.

Originally posted by yeahIdriveaTGL@May 1 2004, 10:28 PM
so i'm sittin here watchin tv last nite at like 12:30 or so when i look out the window and see a lone piece of toilet paper, flying like a flag from one of the trees in our front yard...i got up to look, and lo an behold, there's like 6-7 girls teepeeing our front yard. so i opened the door, and they all froze like i was the cops...anyways, she attempted to apologize so i wouldn't retaliate for the tp, but how am i supposed to NOT retaliate?? anyways, my idea right now is to saran wrap her car at church while she's inside the service...i just need to know of there's anyway that can damage her car, or if there's anything i need to avoid...or if anyone has any better ideas heh. i don't want to vandalize or damage anything she owns, just let her know that t.p.'ing me is not a good idea lol...any good t.p. stories comin outta any of you guys?? just curious about that one, but yeah any input for my retaliation would be appreciated

who was she anyway and why was she tping your house?

Originally posted by Jeef@May 2 2004, 10:32 AM
I would try going to her house and ask to use the bathroom. THen topshelf it. If you don't know what that is it is shitting in the water tank of the toilet. It leaves some brown water and will just stink for months.

Word werd w3rd and w0rd!

I myself have topshelfed before...6 days later I went back and checked on the havoc I created...If a fart could shit, that's what it would have smelled like.

Nooooo

Get like 4 packs of bolony, put them all over her car (you know, at night) in a polka-dot pattern. Then when she sees it and takes it all off, the bolony will have removed the paint... so her car will have a polka-dot paint job

please do this and take pics. :p

Originally posted by complicity@May 2 2004, 03:08 PM
Nooooo

Get like 4 packs of bolony, put them all over her car (you know, at night) in a polka-dot pattern. Then when she sees it and takes it all off, the bolony will have removed the paint... so her car will have a polka-dot paint job

you can also get duct tape and give him custom mad tite JDM racing stripes.

Originally posted by complicity+May 2 2004, 01:08 PM-->
Nooooo

yeahIdriveaTGL
@May 1 2004, 10:28 PM
i don't want to vandalize or damage anything she owns

btw, it's bologna

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+May 2 2004, 03:43 PM-->
Originally posted by complicity@May 2 2004, 01:08 PM
Nooooo

yeahIdriveaTGL
@May 1 2004, 10:28 PM
i don't want to vandalize or damage anything she owns

btw, it's bologna

Thanks, if I ever need a spell-check on my next paper or something, I know where to go. :roll: :p

Back