retarded d16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my car is acting stupid when i accelerate and get into 4-5k it sputters then loses power then the rev limiter kicks in at 3k can someone tell me a good place to start trouble shooting??? i have already replace rotor button, fuel filter, gutted cat, and check my plugs and wires

i just did and it came up with nothing :confused: i wish i had the funds to go on ahead with that f22 swap lol

Check the inside of your dizzy, make sure the rotor is properly attatched. After that, I'd guess your computer took a shit.

any parts of the dizzy in particular i need to check and if it checks out do u know of someone with a p28 they would sell for cheap

and i'm positive the rotor is on right i had the dummy proof haynes manual by my side....and it only goes on one way

return all to stock , sounds like your air fuel is going nuts causing the car to go into limp mode

got the car running after a new ecu and dizzy but i can't get the dizzy to the right position for the spark timing and all 3 bolt holes wont line up......also the old dizzy turned out to be for a 94-95 honda accord but it was modded to work on the y8 head

Back