retarded = ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How idiotic. Expect their friends to cheer them on! Stupid shit wasting our money again.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta wash the Fox off of me ;)

At my graduation, the principal told us if we threw our mortarboard hats in the air, we wouldn't get our diplomas.

We did anyway. We all got our diplomas.

thats fucking gay

At my graduation, the principal told us if we threw our mortarboard hats in the air, we wouldn't get our diplomas.

We did anyway. We all got our diplomas.

Same here. They told us not to. We did it anyway. Nobody really cared.

This situation though, is ridiculous. It makes me wonder what the real reason for such a rule is though. Is it really that the cheering is so disruptive to the ceremony, or is it that they're trying to avoid anyone getting butt-hurt because they didn't get cheered for while the popular kids did?

good. fucking load ass, rude, fucking people! Theres cheering and theres being disruptive. there were these kinds of asshole families at my graduation too. shut the fuck up you rampaging fucksticks!

good. fucking load ass, rude, fucking people! Theres cheering and theres being disruptive. there were these kinds of asshole families at my graduation too. shut the fuck up you rampaging fucksticks!

I'm going to have to agree with you, it was probably those stupid type of people that just scream at the top of their lungs and nearly blow your ear-drum out.

My best friend was the student selected speaker and asked the class to stand up and give an " ahh skeet skeet mother fucker ahh skeet skeet somemore" at the end of his speech. THe entire class did. He walked.

We were told no pranks or we wouldn't get our diplomas. I had multiple volleyballs, silly string, water balloons, and a hand held fan(it was friggin hot). They actually frisked the kids who they thought would cause problems including me. Figuring that would happen, I had the smart kid next to me in the crowd carry all my stuff in. I walked and got my diploma.

i wish they did that at my graduation.
hot ass arena, with a class of 500. stupid bitches kept screaming and yelling, i was ready to get the fuck out of there.but they kept making it longer.
one bitch kept yelling after every single name.

Fuck, we had people yelling for almost a minute straight, blowing airhorns, and someone even threw a blow up doll.

Yeah, a blow up doll. With big ass tits and then the toilet paper came out. Epic.

I can understand a simple YAY or WHOO but at my sisters' graduation last weekend we had a few of those loud annoying redneck families who just took it overboard. The entire crowd turned and looked at them and even the announcer had to stop because of the commotion, he just couldn't hear the names. That shit is just uncalled for.

Back