retired astronaunt:: Aliens exist, govt cover up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

to me b/s if i think the UFO that ppl see are us. i mean if it was aliens why is it that its always in a un populated area and more ppl hasn't saw them i mean there's millions off ppl on the earth but its always have to be some desert or something that its over

There are sightings in populated areas. They were talking about it on some learning channel(Discovery or History) and it said there's thousands of sightings in NY, etc.

Also, there's that Mexico City video.

I believe something is out there, Ive seen crazy shit, we where out one night and saw this really distant like, wasnt a satellite, wasnt an airplane, it was moving slow and in a curved path.

i mean keep in mind the stealth plane was out in the 70s but they kept it hid from us just imagine what there hiding now

i think it's naive to believe we are the only planet in the universe that is able to bear life... whether or not the beings from those planets can/have visited us, we won't know until we see the flick on youtube lol... just think, though, if everybody could catch things like that on film, Max - X would be an entirely different show =P

Someone said, "Sometimes I think we're alone, sometimes I think we're not. Either way the thought is staggering." Can't remember the attribution. But how true.

i think it's naive to believe we are the only planet in the universe that is able to bear life... whether or not the beings from those planets can/have visited us, we won't know until we see the flick on youtube lol... just think, though, if everybody could catch things like that on film, Max - X would be an entirely different show =P

so wouldnt 3rd rock from the sun.

I think it's naive to think humans are the only intelligent life form in the universe. The universe is a pretty big place.

my global history teacher said it this way

"when you consider the sheer size of the universe, the massive size of it, and you consider the raw possibility for life on any given planet. Then refine the odds by saying it has to be intelligent life like us, then refine the odds again for only places in existence where it's physically possible to travel to earth, then refine the odds yet again so that's they're also alive the same time as humans are. Once you've done all this it's not only still possible there life on other planets, it's a certainty"

my global history teacher said it this way

"when you consider the sheer size of the universe, the massive size of it, and you consider the raw possibility for life on any given planet. Then refine the odds by saying it has to be intelligent life like us, then refine the odds again for only places in existence where it's physically possible to travel to earth, then refine the odds yet again so that's they're also alive the same time as humans are. Once you've done all this it's not only still possible there life on other planets, it's a certainty"

your right ... we just cant find it ;)

well as a rule humans in general dont believe anything exists until we've seen it, killed it, and studied its remains

There is a guy at my work who i swear is an alien, hes scraggly, tall and thin, cant understand a damn word he says and he walks like the alien in the women suit from the movie Mars Attacks. But on a serious note i do believe there is life out there and that they have found us and among us probably as well. Just look at history and with the cave drawings, Egyptian and Mayan architecture and beliefs. From the looks of how the world is going they might make a public appearance soon. UFO's have been sighted all throughout history during all of our advances in technology and military. Watching..........and waiting......

We will just have to wait and see, lets hope they are friendly and not scary destructive ugly mothers.

well as a rule humans in general dont believe anything exists until we've seen it, killed it, and studied its remains
Then how comes billions of people, within 100's of religions, believe in some invisible never before seen"BEING"---saractic :)

FYI i for one, beleive there is intelligent life out there.

Back