Retiring the EF from DD'ing, enter '09 Fit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanna sell me that front end??:ph34r:

Nah, then i'd have no front-end. :rolleyes:

Pics as promised for those who doubt what suspension my Civic has -

Chefs001.jpg

Chefs002.jpg

Got a few decent pics taken last night, buddy hasn't got back to me yet with them though.

Stopped @ Shell the other night though to fill up and snapped a few.

Chefs003.jpg

Chefs004.jpg

Chefs005.jpg

Chefs006.jpg

tire shine > you

and as i said before, those Koni's must be set at the highest perch..

just showing that pic as comparison.. H&R race should be lower than the Sports

what are the silver spacer tabs behind the camber bar thing

They were on the rear drums when we took those trailing arms off and put the discs on, so we put those back in, they are paper thin but we weren't sure if they served some purpose or not.

So, what were the initial wheels, and what are the wheels you have on there right now?

Initial wheels were the oem 16's, then I put the gsr's on just to see how the car did with the azenis, then I sold the oem's and got the slipstreams.

heres a little inspiration on getting it lowered.. you know you can get the HFP springs and let Honda install them if you wanna keep the warranty valid

P5180944.jpg

heres a little inspiration on getting it lowered.. you know you can get the HFP springs and let Honda install them if you wanna keep the warranty valid

Didn't know they made lowering springs, I'll check into that when I get some more money together, thanks man.

i'm not really sure if there are HFP springs .. but i'm pretty sure they sell springs and can install them to keep the warranty good

Back