Return of the Klan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think he goes by "crazy racist" or some shit...

he's got some other videos...

check out the "mexican workers" video

the things some people will do for attention...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i think he goes by "crazy racist" or some shit...

he's got some other videos...

check out the "mexican workers" video

the things some people will do for attention...

American Racist.
I saw Amazing Racist?

Errr, you're right. He says he's the Amazing Racist but he's listed as the American Racist in google.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/31366/american_racist/

i dont find him funny at all....

like, he just sucks. he reminds me of andy dick. and all i want to do is punch that retard out

Quoted post[/post]]

like, he just sucks. he reminds me of andy dick. and all i want to do is punch that retard out
yea after i watched a couple other videos he kinda just got on my nerves.
The video in this thread is a good one though.
Eventually he will get his ass beat.

The Comics didn't invent racism. What's healthier, making fun of the whole situation? Or actually being full of hate?

This camera crew is obviously staging it - Release forms need to be signed, the camera crew watches him get thrown out of places..

It's not funny to you, but I still think it's meant to be comedy.

And it's no more sinister than Sinbad or Chris Rock. So hell,.

Andy dick is right dead on...

I liked the other video where he picked up the immigrants to build a deck.. then took em to the immigration office.. good stuff right there.

On the other hand, I hope he gets shot and they post the video.

Andy Dick is to Comedy what bullet wounds are to medicine.

This guy is somewhat funny, because of the reaction he gets off of people.

The Oriental video was kinda lame, but I have to admit - When I see "Japanese / Hawaiian" I laugh too. Also, when Hawaiians call themselves "Hawaiian" and not "American" it pisses me off.

Dog the Bounty Hunter is Hawaiian. Take that !

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
Andy Dick is to Comedy what bullet wounds are to medicine.

This guy is somewhat funny, because of the reaction he gets off of people.

The Oriental video was kinda lame, but I have to admit - When I see "Japanese / Hawaiian" I laugh too. Also, when Hawaiians call themselves "Hawaiian" and not "American" it pisses me off.

Dog the Bounty Hunter is Hawaiian. Take that !

Consider. Texans often times call them selves Texans instead of Americans, as do Californians, Oregonians, Mississippians, Floridians, New Englanders, et cetera. Not to mention probably wanting to hold onto their cultural heritage. :)

Oh, most definately. They are proud of where they live. There are lots of people who are considered "New Yorkers". You can pretty much gauge a state by that fact - No one calls themselves a Connecticuter (Although, I'm not sure many people here could assemble that word) and Massholes don't usually state that fact (Although there are a set of hardcore Bostonians, or the modern "Bostoners" (Again, apply the accent to see why))

But when you count it as .. like... your race? Come on now.

...same idea as "African American". Its just another needless term that people of specific groups feel the need to include when talking about themselves.

Many believe we're all originally from Africa so there really is no need for a term to describe one another differently.

...also, don't play the heritage card about African Americans wanting to preserve there heritage because even those who were not brought over to the Americas as slaves still refer to themselves as African Americans. You don't hear italians say "Italian-American" or "Irish American".

I simply hate the term because it needlessly divides society.

Well, at some point we will all become so divided into groups - not just in race, but in practice - That we will all just recognise finally that we are individuals, and not like anyone else at all.

The divisions go further. Smoker / Non smoker, of course political divisions, parental, married, home owner (That's one that pisses me off), skilled, then our collar colors - It's enough to drive you mad.

Diversity, however, is what keeps us from being United. But then again, I don't encourage anyone to unite for many purposes. I know I wouldn't want to be lumped in with some of the people that I stand with (Am I going to a Pro-Smoking rally? No. Am I going to stand beside all republicans? No. Do I even like the English? Nope (And I'm english in descent))

We need to be two different people - First off, we are individuals. Secondly, we aren't individual at all. It's a confusing dynamic to society - Particularly at the population levels (And resource levels) that we are now.

And that is where the problem comes in. Because if you aren't different, like everyone else.. Then.. Oh wait.. um... Yeah.

We can't find a solution to the problem, because we can't even accurately identify the problem. And everything we do until we can identify the problem is pissing in the wind.

Back