Return of the Klan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
And when you get right down to it, the only people who have the right to really be called Americans are herded onto Reservations and Rancherias. The rest of us came from somewhere else at one point in our family histories.

Yeah, but this is the very thing that blasts the "Out of Africa" theories. Apparently, No one is "truly" from America.

We all know and recount the European whites for taking American land, but what if you're Norse? The Norse came here, settled along the northern rivers, and we have TONS of Norse families up there now. They didn't take anything (Well, much) by force. They found and settled. Are they to be lumped with the Native Bering strait crossers of thousands of years ago ?

The problem with White Europe is Christopher Columbus. I mean, he "discovered" someone's back yard. The Conquering attitude of that era, and those people, have gone to underly even today's modern European White. So we pay the price of it now.

Shit, we still pay the price of Slavery - Although I have NO ties to Slavery. Another pigeonholing.

so what if your family came from another place, but mixed with the native people? then what are you?

EDIT: Also, a funny side note. I was starting work for a company - And in the IT department I was actually a minority! There were 3 blacks, 1 russian and an Indian, and me and this other kid were white. Well , on my first day, All the black guys were in my office, discussing how the Woman that left left no documentation. My one friend was making noise about it

"What do you expect me to do ? She didn't leave me anything, she never told me what to do!"
The Boss:
"So after 200 years of oppression, you're pissed off because a white woman won't tell you what to do"

And we BUSTED up laughing. Had to be funniest thing in context I've ever heard. We had lots of fun there with the black thing - When everyone got comfortable with the idea we even had fun in meetings.

Official, business meetings where strategy was being introduced... One time the black boss said unto a black kid in support ".. I'll tell you what I don't need.. I don't need you taking over other people's jobs and then screwing them up........ NIGGAH !" And again, we all busted up. They even called supporting the Call Center "The Field" and supporting the Executive offices "The House". When people lighten up over this shit, you'll see the only way to living life forward and upwards.

FURTHER EDIT: However, No one called anyone an "Uncle Tom". Apparently that's the worst black insult there is.

i'm so much stuff, i just look at myself as an American, or more commonly, a Texan.

I guess the line of Nationality (Remember, not Race - Not even black is really a "race") is drawn from the country in which you were born. My exbrotherinlaw ("What does that make us?" "Absolutely NOTHING") was born in Austria while his parents were on vacation. I mean, he's not Austrian (But his birthcertificate says he is !). If your parents were from another land, and they came to America and had you, then you are from America. Unless they were on vacation :)

So yea - your heritage is in another part of the world. You're here right now. And even going beyond the haphazard "When in Rome" philosophy, there is no need to bring your land to here. For example: The increasing number of Albanians in my area. Their goal, seemingly, is to make this place Albania complete with street gangs, goulash (Or whatever part of the sheep those assholes eat) and then they call it "Their culture". Fuck that.

AND THEN ! OH MY GOD ! MORE EXCEPTIONS !!

I'm in New England. New. England. I expect to find Fish and Chips here, twisty backroads and expensive craft boutiques. Taxes, boiled potatoes and WASPs. So I look around, and I see just as much as my heritage here as I scream about the Albanians. What is the difference ? Well, for one, we didn't settle "New England" with the intent of bringing England with us. Little Italy, NYC, however is built on that intention. Sound double standards ? It is. It just so happens that New England has been around for a long time, and seems to be grandfathered in. If it wasn't for maple syrups, costly ass real estate, trendy fishing villages without a single goddam fishing boat, and leafs that change colors in a pretty way - New England would be a distant memory, and we would get around to calling this section simple "North East US" We could keep the NE and everything.

Then there is (OR... hah... was) the French Creole. Oh yes, who can forget the Cajun. It seems that France has it's miserable dirty sock prints on everyone's floors (Can I get a "Hell yeah" canada ?) And these people have not only declared themselves "Not really americans" but they have gone so far as to demand Napoleonic law in the Creole areas ! Again, not that it's something that everyone can do (Although Icelandic law in Michigan might be neat) but they were grandfathered in.

New England and New Orleans - Two mistakes the US will never make again (And you wonder why they haven't allowed Puerto Rico in)

Swallow that down, good and strong.

actually, i meant that my dad's side of the family mixed with texas indians(except for the fact that my grandma is actually mexican, but my grandpa's family has been here for a really long time, maybe even since the 16th century, but i'm not really sure.), and i'm pretty sure there was some indian on my mom's side of the family(she is predominantly white). on my mom's side of the family, i'm an eighth generation Texan, and on my dad's side i really don't know how far it goes back.

i guess i'm predominantly hispanic/mexican, and white. but, there's scotts-irish in there, indian, and possibly some german and french. although, if there is french, it's from about 200 years ago.

First of all, I think that guy is fake. If you do that to a black person, you'd probably laying somewhere in bed or in a coffin. The mexican one was funny, but the asian and black one were pretty stupid. Need better ideas.

Second, I think its perfectly fine they are "hawaiians." Doesnt matter to me because I don't say Im American, why? Because when I think of the word American, my mind automatically goes white. Let me tell you why, because I live in a town that is pretty damn racist and they don't like "my kind of Americans" t and tell us to fucking go back to our own country. Oh wait, we don't have one anymore because you shitless fuckers had to save the world and blow up our fucking rice patties and make farmers into soldiers. GREAT IDEA~! Whats total bullshit is they made my brother swear oath 3 times since he enlisted into the Air Force because he might "become a traitor" just because hes a fucking gook. And dont say I play the race card. Thats old shit and people need to get over it, sometimes people just dont like you. Shit happens, but that was totally uncalled for.

Anyway, dont want to get into it. Im chink, gook, Asian, oriental, American, I dont give a fuck. And if you have problems with people just because they're different, I hope you get drafted and get an explosive stuff down your fucking throat. Maybe that will enlighten you.

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa... hang on there a sec...

I'll get to you later. For now, read this: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=46440

Alright, Now for your rant.

I'm sorry that you see things this way. Not everyone in your town is a vet, Not every vet feels this way, and more so - Our veterans were involved in a war that they didn't believe in. And while the number of actual draftees were slight, Those people particularly didn't want in.

I'm not sure about that oath thing, it's not common practice. It may have been someone having some fun on your brother's expense. And that someone should be thinking about what he said while pulling a size 12 combat boot from his ass. That's why I would suck in the military, because I'm this confrontive NOW ... imagine when someone does that to me in person. But enough about me- This is about your area.

This isn't something that only Asians go through. Imagine being a good Muslim boy in today's america. Hoooooly shit. I couldn't. Every race, religion, and nationality goes through this. It's the name of the game, nature of the beast. Whites go through it in Black company, The puerto ricans get it from the hillbillies, the jews get it from the WASPs, the WASPs get it from the Jews, and the so on and forth.

Until we have met some other sort of space-faring race, we will be like this. The only thing that can save us now is to discover that for all the shitty little differences we have, we have to get our shit together to live in the future of space travel.

And that future is upon us. So look sharp, and dont continue the hate within your rants because when it comes to racism, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem

DISMISSED !

Thats why I said I have no beef. I actually enjoy some of the racist shit because some of it is true to some extent. If you can't laugh at it, what good is it?

Im just saying it doesnt matter if you're asian-american, japanese-hawaiian, africian-american, it doesn't change that you're still "american." so thats why i dont care if they're texans or whatever, i think its good that they show some pride and it doesnt bother me. the US is an asshole filed with all kinds of shit, thats what makes us americans. however, what pisses me off is that some people can't accept an islamic person as an american or whatever and ive seen people get laughed or mocked by whites when they claim their american, thats why i said when i hear the word american, i think white. besides, what is american?

i think total assimulatuon isnt good. you lose a part of who you are. but you are right, new orleans and other parts dont need their own fucking laws.

anyway, rantless shit is summed up as doesnt matter what you are, if you live here, you are an american. just be proud of what you are and accept it and dont like cockbaits tell you different.

we can all hold hands and sing the "safey dance" song.

EDIT: I made a new blog, that puts this sort of reality into context. In my latest entry, you'll see that I'm treated poorly during a job interview. I am second-rated all the way. I'm not trusted, I'm not liked. They will offer me less money and less opportunity to stop me from being a consultant on their time. They want me to do things (Not this week, but in the past) to get letters from my clients stating that they will no longer do business with me. They want me to give them 2 weeks for free on a trial. They want me to somehow guarantee I will stay with them.

Then they wonder why I walk out.

The unfairness isn't just limited to Racial differences. It's everywhere. And it's not racial. People have burned by Consultants in my field, so they want guarantees that they won't be burned again. My grandparents were robbed this past week - By the black kids that came by to do a porch for them. They were cleaned meticuously, and deprived of his $15,000 franklin mint car collection. That's about it. A few of the cars were found in pawn, with his numbers and they are tracing it down.

Now, they will never hire another black kid. Ever.

And that's how it works. You get burned by a specific type, and you learn to distrust that specific type. At this point in my very active, remarkably worldly life, I've learned to distrust so many different colors, nationalities and backgrounds that I've summed up my disdain simply: I hate people.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
anyway, rantless shit is summed up as doesnt matter what you are, if you live here, you are an american. just be proud of what you are and accept it and dont like cockbaits tell you different.

we can all hold hands and sing the "safey dance" song.

Hawaiian isn't though ? It's as american as Alaska or Texas - Or any border state. (Well, Canadians coming into the US is hardly noticeable, except for the amount of open seats at US hockey games)

We can dance | We can Dance | Everybody look at your hands

On a third side note, you wanna try a miserable life ? Try growing up as a deformed kid in public school. That'll change you forever.

sorry to hear about that. my parents feel the same way to an extent. got robbed and scared of black people, however, theyre pretty forgiving when they get to know the person. it just sticks with you.

this reminds me of the movie Crash. should watch it for those who havent.

oh yeah, "i am america" =)

Wow, it's really weird how this topic came up, since I just watched Crash last night. That movie, in my opinion, hit the nail RIGHT on the head. It's really funny how many people rant about being looked down upon, made fun of, etc. But most of the time are just as much of the problem as everyone else. Like the black guys in the movie. They are complaining about being in a white neighborhood, and getting looks like they are out to cause a problem. And what do they do? They pull guns on a rich white couple and rob their car! Later on, he robs a black man, and is told by that man that he is an embarrassment. It all boils down to what are you going to do PERSONALLY. You can't be accountable for anyone's actions except your own. And are you going to be a part of the solution, or the problem?

It's not a crime to be proud of who you are, where you came from, where your parents are from, or what color you are. But when you lose sight of respect for others who might feel the same way, that's when you blow it.

Time for my rant.

Take into consideration the issue of racial or social profiling. Sure it happens all the time, and many people are unnecessary victims of it (myself included). But those profiles are there because certain behaviors happen all the time. Like "young and irresponsible teens" or "mexicans" or whatever. But if those people didn't act in a way to confirm those beliefs, there wouldn't be a problem. My mom works at the public highschool I graduated from. The population of Hispanics is rising at an alarming rate. Being Hispanic herself (and me), she is completely embarrassed and disgusted by how they act. When people come to America, what are they looking for? A better life? More opportunities? Maybe to live in a better neighborhood than a shithole in Tijuana? But then they get here, and EXPECT all Americans to owe them everything, just because they are Mexican, or whatever race (I'm just using this as an example because I see it first hand all the time). One day in highschool some faggot was fucking around in the hall, and ran into one of my best (girl)friends, knocking her down. So I tell this moron to watch where the fuck he is going. The reply he gives me:"Speak Spanish, I can't understand you!" Well fuck you buddy. You come over here to AMERICA, where we speak English, and you expect me to tell you to act more like your age in SPANISH? That set me right off, not because I wouldn't be able to tell him that in Spanish, because I can, my mother is from Chile, but because he DEMANDS that I go out of my way to make him understand, instead of him putting forth the effort to learn the Goddamn language.

It's like my girlfriend's father. He's such a bigot, it just makes my blood boil every time she tells me the next thing he said about me over dinner or something. He tells her that I'm not good enough for her, but has no valid reason. Instead, he uses things like "You can do better than a Mexican." Or his latest "joke" regarding my upcoming study abroad trip to Spain, where she will be studying with me in the same city, but through another school. "When does a Mexican become a Spaniard?" Wait for it......"When he marries your daugher." He fucking told that in front of all her family, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins included. Well has he ever tried to get to know me as a person? Fuck no. Maybe if he sat down and listened to me for 5 minutes, he might actually find me intelligent and clear minded. Maybe he would find out that Chileans aren't Mexican, and that my great-grandparents actually came from Spain. Maybe he would realize that my mother isn't stupid for coming to this country, and that she actually won awards for her writing while she got her Associates' Degree a few years ago. Maybe he would know that she actually got her citizenship, and has a social security number and drives with insurance. I bet she could speak better English than that piece of shit, waste of oxygen. But she's inferior because she talks with a beautiful accent. Fuck him.

But I just smile inside, because he'll get what's coming to him sometime. And that just means that he has no reason not to like me, and knows he should because I treat his daughter better than he ever could.

Tell him "I'm plowing your daughter, hombre"

He hates you not because of your race. Shit, I get this (And worse) from my inlaws. Yeah, after 14 years of knowing them I'm STILL not good enough for their daughter.

And that's fine, a guy is never good enough for another man's daughter. I think that what you're seeing here is a perspective thing. he's attacking you with racial horseshit because he's looking for anything - grabbing at straws - for you to give up and leave.

Not to belittle what you're going through, but a change of perspective may help. He hates you not because of your skin tone, native language or even anything your nationality has done in the news - He hates you because you're not exactly what he wanted for his daughter.

Oh I know that for sure. Her brother is 6 years older, and got married recently. Her dad didn't even like his fiance Robin till they were actually married. He's just got real deep separation anxiety because since we're in college, he can't control her anymore since she doesn't live at home, isn't playing soccer anymore (he was REAL tough on her for that). Basically, he has no one to take his anger out on anymore. He can't hit her anymore either, so the only one left to put up with his bullshit is his wife, who won't do anything to make him stop and control his temper.

And he hates me because I'm taking the role of the male in her life. He knows that she would rather spend time with me, than fight with him and have him tell her she's gaining weight (which she's actually losing weight), and that she's fucking up her life because of me.

god I love it when every post is like a page in itself.....

what is this place turning into, bitchfest.com?

Quoted post[/post]]
He knows that she would rather spend time with me, than fight with him and have him tell her she's gaining weight (which she's actually losing weight), and that she's fucking up her life because of me.

Holy shit, do we have the same father in law ? Who tells their own daughter when she walks in the door "Oh... uh... looks like you're getting a spare tire there!"

What the shit.

I didnt take the time to read all the posts aobut this but this guy is a fake. All his videos are fake. I think hes dumb

Back