Return of the Klan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, you can tell they are staged. Especially when the camera is BEHIND the counter at the cleaners. But still, it's still funny. At least I found it somewhat funny....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
He knows that she would rather spend time with me, than fight with him and have him tell her she's gaining weight (which she's actually losing weight), and that she's fucking up her life because of me.

Holy shit, do we have the same father in law ? Who tells their own daughter when she walks in the door "Oh... uh... looks like you're getting a spare tire there!"

What the shit.

He's a fucking asshole to put it plainly. It's just Authoritarianism. He needs to be in control, and that's more important than anything else. While she was growing up, soccer was his way of doing it. She had to run in the mornings, go to school, then have soccer practice, then goalie practice. Then she couldn't have dinner until she jumped rope for 10 minutes, and all over again the next day. He yelled at her more during games than the coach did. Now he's just mad that he's losing his control. Plus he stopped taking his blood pressure meds....BAD COMBO

Back