Returned from the Dyno *UPDATE DYNO SHEETS*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

297 in a stock d15??? ummm is that a typo.

you mean 97 or 197 or 297 with a turbo on a stock motor?

Originally posted by vtecsir1@May 7 2005, 11:44 PM
i run 11's in my hatch and i only dynoed 297 with my stock d15, not sure how though maybe crazy timing :wacko:
[post=496445]Quoted post[/post]​

i was being sarcastic, i think we all would like to see your supossed track times and dyno figures scanned in

oh... <_<

Well I don't have any timeslips since I ran with the company and we were just running and lining back up just for fun. I do have the dyno numbers on both cases. I am suppose to be going to woodburn again tomorrow and this time I will get some slips and I am sure some of you guys still will not believe me or think I am spraying, but it doesn't matter. I just wanted to give anyone who cared an update. People in the portland oregon area know me and know I am not lying, but whatever.

Thats impressive.. I would love a car that ran in the 12s. Is that gutted or full interior? Anyway, dyno numbers are kind of like hp bench wars anyway. Kind of a reference. What really matters is what it can do at the tracks. I know you guys dont like magazines, but on the first time attack they did here in the states, a beat up SE-R with a stock motor and a turbo hung with a heavily modified NSX and i think even made better lap numbers.. anyway my 2 cents.

quite bullshiting and show the facts man. on that kinda set up its bullshit 235 hp ya i believe it when whales fly. show the track times and dyno sheats.

Originally posted by 96CIVICLS@May 8 2005, 11:22 AM
quite bullshiting and show the facts man. on that kinda set up its bullshit 235 hp ya i believe it when whales fly. show the track times and dyno sheats.
[post=496554]Quoted post[/post]​

learn to fucking spell. callin him out isnt goin to do any good.

Quite frankly if one of you want to believe him why don't you call the fucking shop that dynoed it, and he ran at the track with? Fucl all teh hating, let the man relish in some fucking good times building a sweet ass motor that most people here are purely jealoous as fuck over, hell, I am.

Good numbers, good times, post some slips so people shut it.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 8 2005, 02:34 PM
Quite frankly if one of you want to believe him why don't you call the fucking shop that dynoed it, and he ran at the track with? Fucl all teh hating, let the man relish in some fucking good times building a sweet ass motor that most people here are purely jealoous as fuck over, hell, I am.

[post=496601]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks man here is the link to my car pics and dyno plots and so on.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55659

I didn't get to go to Woodburn drag today, slept in too late and was too tired to go, yeah yeah I know I am BSing and all etc etc, but whatever, like I said there are the dynos for those who are interested and when I do make it to the strip and get slips and finally scan them then I will post them, but for now instead of BSing and flaming let me know what you guys think about my car's looks.

Thats a really smooth dyno. I like that big jump at 5200ish.

As for the car, its nice. Not a fan of black everything. but still nice. The only thing i would change is get some HIDs instead of the "angel eyes."

But one thing is for sure, im jealous. Im stuck with a "USDM" accord. = )

Originally posted by endlesszeal@May 8 2005, 06:21 PM
Thats a really smooth dyno. I like that big jump at 5200ish.

As for the car, its nice. Not a fan of black everything. but still nice. The only thing i would change is get some HIDs instead of the "angel eyes."

But one thing is for sure, im jealous. Im stuck with a "USDM" accord. = )
[post=496684]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks man

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 8 2005, 01:34 PM

[post=496601]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :thumbsup:

Really nice motor man!

The thing is, your motor might just have that special touch or tuning to it. Kinda just like my motor, It eats GSR hatches all day like nothing (specs below).

Originally posted by noobvang@May 9 2005, 08:58 PM
Really nice motor man!

The thing is, your motor might just have that special touch or tuning to it. Kinda just like my motor, It eats GSR hatches all day like nothing (specs below).
[post=497163]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks man. The guys at Groundzero didn't believe it either, that's why they rechecked their dyno and made sure everything was right.

Back