Rev Hard Turbo Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
I own a 2001 Acura Integra GS and I am thinking about getting the T3/T4 turbo kit, but this car is my everyday driver, does anyone with an LS Integra have this turbo kit? How does it work? Is your car in the shop a lot? I wanted to do all motor build but for the money this seems the way to go. Can I have some feedback from some people that either have this kit or know people who own it? Thanks.

the kit is fine. reliability doesn't realyl come from the kit- it comes from how well your motor holds up to it.

fuel tuning is the #1 thing that controls this.

the revhard turbo kit comes with...
Originally posted by revhard.com
Rev Hard FC (Fuel Controller) Flash ECU Upgrade (raises rev limiter)
:ph34r: .

http://www.revhard.com/turbo_kits.html

i'd advise ditching that for hondata or aem... or at least the vafc hack.

EDIT: hit up wiredspeed.com they used to have a package with a maxrev (i think maxrev, maybe revhard... always get 'em mixed up) kit w/ hondata for under 3k... 'bout 2800 i think. which is a great deal. i don't think it's on thier site anymore... but shoot 'em and e-mail and see if they can hook you up.

Hey Kylemarhx
I checked out that wirespeed.com but nothing comes up it says that it is under construction.
Is there another website I could go to?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Feb 7 2004, 12:47 PM
I own a 2001 Acura Integra GS and I am thinking about getting the T3/T4 turbo kit, but this car is my everyday driver

I don't think it's that great of an idea to use a turbo car as an everyday driver. I leave my Si in the garage most of the time since my turbo kit was installed and take my other car to work/school and to run errands. but if it's your only means of transportation then I guess you don't really have too much of a choice.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Feb 8 2004, 12:31 AM-->
integraslut78
@Feb 7 2004, 12:47 PM
I own a 2001 Acura Integra GS and I am thinking about getting the T3/T4 turbo kit, but this car is my everyday driver

I don't think it's that great of an idea to use a turbo car as an everyday driver. I leave my Si in the garage most of the time since my turbo kit was installed and take my other car to work/school and to run errands. but if it's your only means of transportation then I guess you don't really have too much of a choice.

there is nothing wrong with having a turbo on a daily driver.

50% of the vehicles on the road are turbo.

pretty much every truck/rig
eclipses, talons, supras, dodge/chyryslers, mercedes turbo diels, vw's, etc etc...

I just can not decide what to do with my car. It is my daily driver and I need it to be dependable. I am thinking of getting an old beater car and garaging my Integra, taking it out only on weekends and race days. I just don't know. Any Feedback

Daily driver it can be done.. if you upgrade the motor.. A friend of mine uses his as a daily driver.. he has a 2000 civic si.. it can be done.. only way it cant is if you dont have the money... check it out...
His car check it out.

and its been doing well..
Well tuning is the key....

if you don't half ass it, and tune it, theres no reason why it wont be reliable if you keep up with it.

ive got one and it is very reliable i havent had any trouble with it but it makes really good power. but you might not want to stay with the fmu go hondata if your budget can handle it.

oh yea i got mine from www.importcarpartsplus.com for 2750

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 7 2004, 10:52 PM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Feb 8 2004, 12:31 AM
integraslut78
@Feb 7 2004, 12:47 PM
I own a 2001 Acura Integra GS and I am thinking about  getting the T3/T4 turbo kit, but this car is my everyday driver

there is nothing wrong with having a turbo on a daily driver.

50% of the vehicles on the road are turbo.

pretty much every truck/rig
eclipses, talons, supras, dodge/chyryslers, mercedes turbo diels, vw's, etc etc...

all those cars are dependent on boost to run. but I know what you're getting at B.

not that I was stating that this guy would go boost happy or anything but I know a couple people that drive their turboed hondas everyday and are constantly hitting boost without being propperly tuned or built, the more often they drive, the more often they are tempted to beat the shit out of their motors whenever someone eggs them on. I know not everyone is like that though so next time I'll be sure to clarify.

I am actually looking at getting a HONDATA next week or the week after. I try not to beat the crap out of my car now so I don't think it will be that hard to not beat on it with a turbo. I will also look into other turbo kits that have something to manage detonation unless the Hondata will work for that but I don't think it will. Hey civic15.8 what turbo kit is that and what does it come with? Thanks evryone for your help I am not too sure about stuff like this but I am trying to learn.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Feb 17 2004, 04:24 AM
I am actually looking at getting a HONDATA next week or the week after. I try not to beat the crap out of my car now so I don't think it will be that hard to not beat on it with a turbo. I will also look into other turbo kits that have something to manage detonation unless the Hondata will work for that but I don't think it will. Hey civic15.8 what turbo kit is that and what does it come with? Thanks evryone for your help I am not too sure about stuff like this but I am trying to learn.

oh my bad i didtn say what kind it is a rev hard stage 2 kit it comes with the following: it s comes with a fmu but you said that you are suppose to be gettting hondata so you should be good.

Rev Hard Cast Iron Manifold
High Volume Fuel Pump
Rev Hard T3/T04E Hybrid Turbo(eff. to 450hp)
Silicone Hoses & Clamps
Rev Hard Intercooler 28x6.5x3
Steel Braided -3 Oil Line
NEW Turbo Smart 7psi. (TS-SEMA's Best Product for 2002)
Oil Return Line
Vortech Blow Off Valve
High Pressure Fuel Line
2.25" Aluminized Mandrel Bent Piping
High Pressure Silicon Hose
2.5" Downpipe
Necessary Vacuum Tee's
Check Valves
Necessary Vacuum Lines

'bout time you listened to me. All motor - the expensive way to go slow. :D

Back