rev hard turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

i'm looking at a rev hard stage 2 turbo. yes i have did a search on this and i can't find anything. i emailed rev hard twice the same question but they do not responded to me.:angry: now th e question i am trying to figure out is is there any modification that is needed to be done with the motor or car itself. be sided the hole that needs to be drilled for the oil return line

i heard off another forum that they had to make modification to the head where the turbo manifold goes to make it fit?

i have a 95 integra ls. any help with this is very appreciatted

no hole needs to be drilled for an oil line. who ever told you that, stop talking to them about turbos. there is one right by the oil pressure sender on the back of the block, that you use.

All part numbers are from amstreetrod.com ---best prices and parts are always in stock.
Feed:

1/8 bspt nipple for block -- 991101
1/8 "T" -- 991701
1/8 to -4AN -- 981604
(2 needed) -4AN straight swivelseal hose ends -- 300104
(4 ft needed) -4AN ss hose -- 400040
For adapter to turbo you will need one of these depending on the size of the hole on the turbo itself.....
1/8 npt hole 982204 (Smaller T3's use this one I believe)
1/4 npt hole 982244 (This was the one I used for my t3t4)

Return:

Aluminum return flange found at turbocharged.com p/n is 20259.
-10AN flange side male to hose -- 824510
(2 ft needed) -10AN hose -- 400100
-10AN 45 to pan fitting -- 804610
-10AN union for tapping pan -- 981510
-10AN bluhead nut for union in pan -- 992410
Stratoseal for union (package includes 2) -- 178014

chances are, the kit from revhard will come with at least most of those parts.

no modification to the head should be necessary. it should bolt right on just like a normal header does.

ive heard a lot of bad things about Revhard.. what about Fmax? or why not go custom? i think it would cheaper and get better parts than a delta wastegate... ithink they go for around 3700

if you ask me, i think all the kits out there suck.

they all have 1 or 2 good parts, and then skimp on the rest.

fmax- weird fuel shit, decent manifold
revhard - good manifold, shit piping
drag - crap manifold - awesome piping

i paid 3850 for my full race kit.

now, it doesn't come with any fuel management, but its top of the line shit, a killer manifold, a turbo good for 600+ hp, and a lifetime warranty on the manifold against cracking. you won't find that anywhere else

Back