Rev8k, it's over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

This is from Brian's sol thread, responding to Slammeds last post.

0wn3d!

He tries to lie, but he gets busted, I know he has sent me several IM's, just being an asshat. This is ending now. James, do not fucking talk to me, do not PM me, do not IM me, this is a Martine-Steve type shit here, quit trying to start shit, like you always do. I am tired of this, stay the fuck out of my threads/posts, and I will do the same of yours, unless you are giving out inaccurate tech information. I am tired of this going back and forth, as I am sure most of HS is (except Jeffie, who likes to stir shit up)

Basically, I hate you. I've never met you, but I hate you. You come across as the smartass who always tries to be funny, but just says useless bullshit. Brian, I'm sorry that this thread came to it, but I can't fucking stand him. I have no grudges against anyone, but if Civicious calls him an idiot, he needs to be pretty high up on the Darwin awards. Everyone knows that I have ZERO tolerance for idiots and just plain dumbasses, and without blasting him to much.

I am in no way perfect, I know I am an asshole as well, but that's who I am, I'm not a narcissist, I'm not cocky, but I am confident in what I know and do.

Mods-Admins, lock this tread, warn me, whatever, I don't care. Pm's won't do him any good, neither will IM's, this is the only way to get it across to him to leave me the hell alone. Just stay the hell out of my shit, and I will do the same. Stop IM'ing me with different screen names, I am not going to respond or accept any IM's or PM's from you anymore, this is your last chance to say something to me, so say what you have to. If it gets locked, or moved or deleted, well too bad. It's obvious that me just completely ignoring you does not work. I am not obsessed with you, you are the one that things I have it in for you. I do not, you jsut have verbal diarhea. I am not obsessed with you, which you somehow twisted into your mind.

Cliff notes :

Read the fucking post.

In response to slammeds post, i reformatted and lost all my passwords besides b16 and rev8k. which were the same. the other ones i made too long ago and don't rememebr what they were. owned... NOT.

Havok, 99% of the time you are the instigator, B's thread is a perfect fucking example. Jeffie hates me as well, but we joke back and forth like that. I don't care when he cracks on me. You're the one that gets all pissy over absolutely nothing, and THIS thread is a perfect example. I do NOTHING to you and get called out for it. I don't hate you, as I'm not that much of a loser.

I am in no way perfect,

Stop acting like you are then.

I know I am an asshole as well, but that's who I am, I'm not a narcissist,

Got that right...

I'm not cocky, but I am confident in what I know and do.

too bad the eyeroll emoticon is gone...

I'm not doing a damn thing to you, thats why PMs or IMs won't do anything. I've IM'd you with this name and this name alone asking whats up and to say hey bash me lay it on me and you start going off into a tangent about how I apparently think I know what I'm talking about when I never said I was the god of Hondas. Here's an idea, why don't YOU try leaving me alone,

YOU

call me out on posts.

YOU

make these threads.

YOU

get on my nerves with your asshat tendancies for no apparent reason.

YOU

leave me alone.

In the end...

YOU

need some fucking help if this really bothers you that much. Turn off the fucking computer and go outside for a change.

Oh and when civicious calls me an idiot, it's joking. We talk all the time on AIM. So stop trying to own me when you have half the information you need to do so. I won't stay out of your threads, You're not my boss. I'll post when I want, where I want... and say whatever the fuck I want. Don't like it? get a fucking life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back