Reverse Enginered Swap...Help?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jasonsrt4

Hey guys! Having a little issue with my swap. Wondering if someone could shed light. First, I did search!!!!
I purchased a 98 civic dx coupe with a blown engine. I also have a wrecked DA (91) integra. I pulled the b motor out of the integra out and installed it in the civic. The mounts were new from Honda.

My question is, What should I do for wiring. OBO0? What would I need to get it runnning? I have heard everything from swap some pins to swap the old harness Anyone have any suggestons?

Throw a OBDII distributor and LS wiring harness on there. :) That's probably the easiest route.

I don't think you can wire it for OBD0, since your car probably requires emissions testing and such(OBDII). Best bet is bring it up to OBDII specs and run a OBDII LS ECU.

NOOOO do not wire your car with any other harness but your own. Ls's are easy, all you have to do is wire the distributor and get the mounts right everything else is about the same. Just use your injectors and rewire the ecu to except an obd2 plug and your good.

Back