1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reverse indiglo gauges

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by krossoverr33, Jul 21, 2003.

1. krossoverr33

krossoverr33 Junior Member

Hey Guys,

I need help installing my indiglo gauges on my 94 integra. Can anybody help me out? Thanks.

2. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

get a cheap haynes manual that tells you how to get to the gauges. then slided the new gauges over. don't take off or break the needles. tap the new power supply off your dim line from your radio harness and you're set to go.

3. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

OK so what EXACTLY do you need help with??

4. krossoverr33

krossoverr33 Junior Member

Ok guys, I just finished installing my gauges.. they look pretty cool.. email if you wanna see pics.. but one problem... my MPH needle is not working... what could be the problem?!?!? help please!

5. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I wouldn't know either, mine is borken aswell.

6. Canuck 93 Civic Si

Canuck 93 Civic Si Senior Member

Dont tap into the panel dimmer line, it says in the instructions not to do this. Get power from your dash lights ( not controlled by the dimmer ). You gauges should have their own dimmer.

7. MarkJimenez99

MarkJimenez99 Senior Member

oh boy. I'm not sure about the integra guages, but with other cars, the directions says to remove the needles by pulling them off. Did you have to pull it off or slide the guages on? If you had to pull them out, make sure you press them all the way down. If you slid them through, you may have broke it. Hmmmm, if not, then check to see if you plugged in all the harnesses on the back of the guage cluster. If your mph was working before, it should be working fine. Good luck with that.

8. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

mine said it didn't matter. :worthy: eBay gauges

9. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

you cant remove the needles. this post is hella late!.. hahah

10. Disturbed

Disturbed Junior Member

I had the Same prob putting gauges on my teg, just check the neddle it may be on too tight, if it is just slightly pull it away where taling like a hair line makes a big diffrence. the other thing maybe that if you pulled the needle of the little shaft it goes on on spoold itself. You fix this buy turnning it clock wise because it shoul slowly drop if moved to center. (60-0 mph) If all else fails take it to a speedo shop.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted