reverse indiglo gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

krossoverr33

Hey Guys,

I need help installing my indiglo gauges on my 94 integra. Can anybody help me out? Thanks.

get a cheap haynes manual that tells you how to get to the gauges. then slided the new gauges over. don't take off or break the needles. tap the new power supply off your dim line from your radio harness and you're set to go.

Ok guys, I just finished installing my gauges.. they look pretty cool.. email if you wanna see pics.. but one problem... my MPH needle is not working... what could be the problem?!?!? help please!

Dont tap into the panel dimmer line, it says in the instructions not to do this. Get power from your dash lights ( not controlled by the dimmer ). You gauges should have their own dimmer.

Originally posted by krossoverr33@Jul 21 2003, 11:02 PM
but one problem... my MPH needle is not working... what could be the problem?!?!? help please!

oh boy. I'm not sure about the integra guages, but with other cars, the directions says to remove the needles by pulling them off. Did you have to pull it off or slide the guages on? If you had to pull them out, make sure you press them all the way down. If you slid them through, you may have broke it. Hmmmm, if not, then check to see if you plugged in all the harnesses on the back of the guage cluster. If your mph was working before, it should be working fine. Good luck with that.

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Jul 21 2003, 10:19 PM
Dont tap into the panel dimmer line, it says in the instructions not to do this. Get power from your dash lights ( not controlled by the dimmer ). You gauges should have their own dimmer.

mine said it didn't matter. :worthy: eBay gauges

I had the Same prob putting gauges on my teg, just check the neddle it may be on too tight, if it is just slightly pull it away where taling like a hair line makes a big diffrence. the other thing maybe that if you pulled the needle of the little shaft it goes on on spoold itself. You fix this buy turnning it clock wise because it shoul slowly drop if moved to center. (60-0 mph) If all else fails take it to a speedo shop.

Back