reverse lambo doors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

kermit5327

so i have an eg sedan and i was thinking about doing something a little risey so i thought id throw the idea up here first lol

i was thinking about doing lambo doors for my front doors and then reverse lambo doors on the back

got any pics of a reverse lambo door?

I liked the gullwing style but the thought of those and a parking lot makes me ill.

?

Sorry my gramatical standards go way down on internet posts for some reason. I was thinking of a four door. I never got my donuts today I´m not functioning right. The pic showed the doors on a two door, hence the coupe comment.

It's your car but I don't think you will get a "That looks awesome!" from anyone here.

ive only seen it done once and it was on a cavalier sedan and it looked pretty good on it but i just didnt know about on a civic

Lambodoors.jpg

dude, here's an idea. instead of putting some "reverse lambo" doors on your car, how about you take that money and put it into something a little more useful? i mean seriously. those doors are nothing but problems and a lot of times when you open them up the actual door digs into the fenders and side panels and cause mad dents. it's just a hassle and for the money you could throw some horsepower in that ride

oh and brutal, i saw that cotton looking stuff. if you take a look its also on the outside where the hood meets the windshield. i thought they looked like bubbles hahahaha

I used to love lambo doors. Then i got into a civic with them. Hit my head getting out... HATE THEM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back