reving my honda to 15K RPM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no many people die everyyear on bikes

bikes are not safe

but very fun =)

oh and reving to 15K I ment to rev it to 10K but damn it revs fast so oops it hit 15K yeah its ok not the best to rev things when not under a load but ohwell its still under warrenty

:eek: sweet man...does that have a 6 sp on it?

What speed does each gear redline at so far that you've found?

next trick you should show us is how well can you go for a ride holding the camera? :lol:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 28 2003, 12:04 AM
:eek: sweet man...does that have a 6 sp on it?

What speed does each gear redline at so far that you've found?

next trick you should show us is how well can you go for a ride holding the camera? :lol:

yes 6 gears

as far as redline mph for each gear Im not really sure things move way to fast to watch what mph you're at 0-100mph is listed at 6.61 secs

Im going to get a tank cam mount sooner or later but till then no on board videos =(

Comon people....does anybody have any common sense anymore?? <_<

I just figured, there's no car that revs out to 15k rpms & and came to the obvious conclusion, which led me to believe it's a sport bike. ;)

:roll:

Yeah I just bought myself an Indy car, I took it to work yesterday... scraped the shit out of the underbody when I was tryin to get into the parking lot. :unsure:

Well, you could rev a car up to 15K, the chances of it surviving that are slim, but that would be a lot better to see than a bike reving. I have seen that too many times.

you could rev a car up to 15k, if you took off the rev limitor and fuel cut out............................so basically you can't rev a car up to 15k. ;)

there are some indy and F1 cars that rev to like 18 grand. Them are some crazy bitchs.

Jeffie, next time you rev your bike to 15 grand in the grand, you may want to crack open your garage door, We dont want you chokeing on Carbon monoxide

lol I had the door shut for the first part of that video I did a cold start showing off how great fuel injection I then turned the cam off rode it around then put it back in the garage and reved it WITH the door open =)

no way in hell would I rev a cold motor to 15K lol POP!

Back