1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rewired..

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Captinb16, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Captinb16

Captinb16 Member

Iam having problems with the car stuck on 7,000rpms. It won't rev past it? Iam runing a obd 0 ecu with a mugen program that has no rev./spd limiter. I know this is a good ecu cause my freind had it on his motor and ran perfect. I rewired the cars engine harness. Iam also flashing a code 9. But I switch out dist. with a good one and still poped up as a code 9. Does anyone know what else I could check? Iam stumped! <_< My only guess would be the wiring. Any good places to find a good wire diagram ? Thanks for the help in advance.

2. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

Try resetting your ECU. Disconnect the negative battery terminal for about five minutes, reconnect and see what happens.

3. Captinb16

Captinb16 Member

nope did that. Thats like the first thing to do. thanks though. anyone else have a idea?

4. radnulb

radnulb Senior Member

if a known good distributor continues to give you a code 9, check your wiring. Did this car start out as a DX by any chance? :)

5. Captinb16

Captinb16 Member

its a si. and a ls dist.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted