Rex Si seats for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90'CivicSi

I have come across a pair or CRX Si Seats and i figured out they wont fit in my Civic so im selling them for 150 only one tear that was sewn up well email me if you want them: jacobs@sc.rr.com

Sumter South Carolina I haven't got any pics yet but will email them They came out of the 90-91 CRX

Last edited:
Bump for my old seats.
l_ff0a437051a10a1c508daf1cebfadbeb.jpg

Is like the only picture I have. Forgot to take pictures before I left your house, whoops!

Well the seats are really good but there was a rip in the driver's seat left upper bolster and I think a rip in the foam on the thigh bolster from about 18 years of people getting in and out. I sewed up the bolster best I could but it needs some foam and spray adhesive and somebody who's good with a thread and needle. The passenger's seat is almost mint except for the ridiculously tiny cigarette burn (maybe, but it looks the right size) hole, I bet Jake hasn't even noticed it yet. I mean I doubt I could find it now.

John the only tear i saw was the one on the driver side seat that you sewed up i didnt even notice the cigerette burn ill have to get them out the shed and look them over.

Back