rex sub box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

Does anyone know where to find sub boxes for a rex? I want one that sits in the back behind the wells and goes from side to side

If you are wanting one made out of fiberglass it willnever be cheap because of the work involved. My advice make you own its not that difficult.

Austin

Originally posted by samuraiBill@Sep 26 2004, 04:29 PM
If you are wanting one made out of fiberglass it willnever be cheap because of the work involved. My advice make you own its not that difficult.

Austin
[post=394942]Quoted post[/post]​

no it not thats easy pleas don't try to simplify things and get people in to trouble

as for the box make your own out of hdf it can been done it 4 or so hours using olny a couple of tools

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Sep 26 2004, 07:37 PM-->
samuraiBill
@Sep 26 2004, 04:29 PM
If you are wanting one made out of fiberglass it willnever be cheap because of the work involved.  My advice make you own its not that difficult.

Austin
[post=394942]Quoted post[/post]​

no it not thats easy pleas don't try to simplify things and get people in to trouble

as for the box make your own out of hdf it can been done it 4 or so hours using olny a couple of tools
[post=394999]Quoted post[/post]​

Well i speak from personal experience. When I did the one I had in my Celica I found that hardest thing about working with fiberglass is waiting on the resin to cure. The only people who say its difficult are those people to lazy to do the rerearch. Given if he is looking to do a professional grade job the first out of the box it would be difficult ,but just a nice looking, good sounding box the difficulty level is not that high. And if he was to use MDF or HDF he would just be adding weight to his car; when all it would take to do some FG work is a little research.

Here is a good site for bacis glassing. NOthing professional just the basics. there is nothing you can't do all it takes is a little effort not much but a little. FIBER GLASS

Just because I am new to hondas don't mean crap. I have been into audio for awhile SO :harhar:

Austin

i want one out of wood that molds into the back and looks like it came with the car and i went and got another quote today and they said 4 and a hald maybe 5 bills just for the box

Back