Rex's D16y8 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all this vitara talk is making me think about going that route with my new whip. hmmm

I really want to keep with my original goal and make more than the usual 250+hp most of these builds get. I know that's perfectly streetable but I am not looking for a street car. March is not too far away and the strip will not be open until April I think so it may be timed perfectly. Idk but I still haven't decked the block, I got everything ready to do it tho. Vitara's cost like 100 bucks by themselves so I may order a spare set lol. It wouldn't hurt to have them.

Update

The new hatch. A wopping 70hp 83tq Civic CX

frontdriver.jpg

It will be a clean, light-weight donor car

front-high.jpg

Love the quick release. It's fun to scare other drivers going down the highway. *snicker*

interior-1.jpg

I am a bad, bad maaan'.

infraction.jpg

I do not have the greatest rep here, but I am trying to do my part with this build and keep myself from going off on other members with a not so great sense of humor. I have a small fuse and love to flame so watch out and I apologize if anything I say offends you. !!WARNING!! I can be a jerk!

Last edited:
It's been a while but I decided to finally update again and I have not given up on this project. Just had to deal with a woman. lol

Well, I traded the Crx for a 95' Civic Si Hatchback and It had a Ls/Vtec but he gutted it before the day of the trade and I got left with nothing.

He even wanted the wheels off of it after the trade, plus another set of wheels from the crx I had. I got screwed to say the least but I have to admit, it is a clean eg and does have interior and it's basically what I wanted. A empty shell with some stock interior.

Here are a few pics. All I need as of now are engine mounts, clutch assembly, distributor, gaskets and I am buying a set of steelies so the guy who pretty much got my running crx for free will stop bitching.

Viola!

Shitty Cell Phone Pic.

hatch.jpg

More pics shorty. A video of my cx hatch as well possibly...

moar picz

DSC00015-1.jpg

Another one of my CX.

DSC00005-1.jpg

The Two

DSC00016.jpg

Urm... Should I start a new thread and delete this one? Possibly move it to another section?

Last edited:
Back