Rhd Car Topic Again......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

Well this guy has posted a RHD 180, and I was looken to buy a 240, but why not a 180 with a SR20DET motor in her? but anyhow...Just wondering if I how I could wing this? any ideas, I would ask my local State department, but everytime I deal with them they look at me like I'm 15. So basicaly you have to know what you want to do and then they just do it, if you can do that. So do you think I could wing it as a kit car or?????? how?

its a bitch. plain and simple.
i was seriously looking into importing an R33 skyline, avoiding motorex due to their outrangeous prices.
fact is, i don't think i would ever be able to regsiter it.

getting it is easy
making it legal and registering it is a different story.

if you buy a car through motorex you get assfucked into paying $45000 for a car that costs less than $9000
fuck that

from what ive heard, it involves getting it smog approved for the US, which means ALOT of emissions mods and testing, retesting until it passes. i heard it will easily cost $10k to $15k...maybe more. and thats just to get it legal.

Well this guy I found on club240 or sport240 or what ever, he has an R33, a farlady, and a 180. all priced about right I think. he says he has all the paper work from japan, but is there a site or something you can go to too look it up forsure that any of you guys know or do you think motorex is the only real website/place to check this kinda thing out at?????? <_<

What do you want to know?Can you register a RHD car,Yes you can.You need to check with your local DPS and find out about the process.If the cars are in the states and have papers,then they have PROBABLY been through the processes nescessary to legalize them,check it out and see.

Back