RHD crx wiring for tail lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nineDtwo hatch

I have an 88 crx thats been rhd converted, the only issue i am having is the harness that goes back to the tail lights and fuel pump etc.. will not plug into my jdm EF8 hrness. the part that plugs into the fuse box works but not the main plug for the rear harness. the wires colors are also different so I cannot just change the plug. I can post pics soon when i take them. any help will be well appriciated.

Maybe you've got the wrong plug? If not then you'll need to get the manual and track them down and either hard wire them, or change the plug. The hard part will be figuring out the JDM wires.

At one time, I seem to remember finding a Japanese version of the manual for the EG, BUT since I didn't speak, or read Japanese I forgot about it. I am pretty sure that there are manuals out there online, but they are going to be hard to find. Unfortunately my old service manuals are the Honda manuals for the 86-87, I never found any actual service manuals for the 88-91, BUT this brings me to a point that the European mechanics used the US printed Honda Manuals, so I am guessing that the wiring is the same, but for the RHD just backwards.

If you need the 88-90 CRX manul let me know.

Back