RI machine shops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Larry's Auto Machine in Stonington CT (Right on the RI border) is where you want to go. They are the best.

Prices are a TAD on the higher side than some other shops, but the best work you will find. Shops all over CT, NY, and MA send their work to Larry's when there are DOZENS of machine shops much closer to them.

+1 for larrys they do all the work on the local circle track cars and they have virtually no problems...theres also a place in groton CT...called L&L MACHINE...they do good work and they are cheap...

I live in Griswold... I drive a Silver 04 STi currently on gold wheels with a Snowboard rack on top.. You?

ahh... you probably know Angel, Eli, Jordan, and that whole crew...

Wait... What Chad? Viens? No.... Im not Chad... I knew all of them years ago.. I was the guy they always came to when they had problems with their cars... lol. PHiZ & I...

oh...nvm then..soo did you knw of 411 performance??

lol.. yeah i knew of them... I knew they had Derek's old CivTegra, and their shop consisted of a garage w/ 1/2 a toolbox. lol.

lol 1/2 of a toolbox and fuckin 11 or more cars just sitting inside waiting to be worked on...my boys civic was there for like 6mnths waiting for a wiring harness...lol...he put a b16 in his ek..and took it to them for wirirng and they just kept putting off the work by telling him he had to buy all this shit...in the end he ended up with a nice setup but way overpriced...it was the black one lol

Back