rice 4 sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think it looks ok, and sounds like he has a descent set up, but honestly, why would you try to sell a 10 year old honda for more then it was from the factory? :fucktard:

it looks ok if you like that look. not really rice as much as show. but with 2 n1 mufflers that thing must be loud as hell. my single n1 has to always have the silencer on or i get pulled over daily. and that price is rediculous.

That fuckin idiot put turbo mufflers on an na setup. Hes probably losein so much power its unbelieveable. oh yea, id only give him about 8k for it and thats if i really really liked it.

I generally don't like red cars, but this one looks pretty good for what it is.

That's the bad thing about modifying ANY car - you don't get anything close to your expenses back out of it.

I think people need to realize that if you get custom paint done, you need to forget about getting that money back if you sell.

Originally posted by erikespo@Apr 3 2005, 06:33 PM
I think people need to realize that if you get custom paint done, you need to forget about getting that money back if you sell.
[post=482207]Quoted post[/post]​

word. I sent a $1000 on the new paint job for my yellow rex. Not to mention the 18inch rims that cost me $600 used. the price did not include the D15B vtec motor,optima yellow top,$250 worth of dynomate extreme, and an extra d16z6 motor.And other small things that add up.I sold it for $1600.that sucked

Thats too much....I dont think he'll ever sell it for that price....
+ is to ricey....

it's nice looking, but just like people who watch fast and furious TOO MUCH, think they have something worth more than it really is worth.

Back