Rice-iest Part Of YOUR Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

z3 fenders - BIG wing (at least it's not aluminum) altezzas, clears, 450 watt sub, kaminari front bumper, tenzo white wipers.

I gots a melon shooter of a tip on my car...can launch a honeydew 100yds! damn I need to cut that thing off one day...its so fugly!

I have accent neons under my dash and an undercar neon kit. I also have my stickers on my side rear windows. My washers nozzles will always be stock, though.

Purple neons inside, but I havent used them in about a year. I just havent had the time or energy to take them out.

So far the worst thing has been Carbon Fiber windshield wipers. That's pretty bad. Going almost as far as an airplane wing.

what a waste of perfectly good money anyone who is going to buy one of those should just burn thier money

i like the carbon fiber one :p btw... when i bought my car it had a white honda emblem on the front, and a yellow radioactive symbol on the back (yellowisfast) i took the radioactive symbol off with a claw hammer because it was superglued on, now im scared to take off the front one lol

the radioactive symbol is the super street logo (sorry to tell you that :p)

if i was a rich boy with a show car, that cf valve cover would be sweet.

Hmmm let's see.

I have ONE APC bulb in my center brake lamp- I couldn't find anything any brand but APC in a red 1156 LED replacement bulb cluster, so I had to get an APC product... that would probably be the riciest thing on my car.

LED brake lights- functional and light up faster than incandescant bulbs, so I wouldn't consider them rice
Red/clear tails- just like OEM, but no amber... so not rice
Type-R shift knob- it's just brushed aluminum, and I can't shift without a knob... so not rice
Euro clear corners- stock corners don't look right with Denjis, plus I hate amber lenses
Reverse indiglo gauges- mine are marked to 10k rpm and all the way to 160mph, so that's added function that I need... so not rice.

:D

if you don't have anything that is a little rice i.e. exhaust ect. then no one will ever try to race you i mean how often do you guys roll up to a stock civic with nothing on it and try to race it

Back