Rice or not?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if the body kit lined up it would look good , but lower it more and take the kit off

i think it looks clean....so its nice in my oppinion as long as you keep it clean but im not a fan of altezzas

SWIZZZZZZZOP!!!!!!!!

Time for the Type R motor!!!

I think it looks good. Nice and clean, I agree you need a bumper that matches, but other than that (and the altezza, toss thoes as soon as possible) it looks nice.

i really like it, i wanted to do something similar a few years ago
get rid of the wheel gap and it'll be immaculate

Some people need a CD sized tach because they're tach is off because they have another motor under their hood that makes their redline go way off of the stock tach.

:lol: :D :lol: :D "RICE A RONI, THE SAN FRANSCISCO TREAT!" very rice! loose the fibrglass crap, burn the :lol: , lights, and ditch the rollers! cant believe you would ask if your car is rice or not! all i see is a huge blob of fried rice! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Originally posted by e money 9@Mar 5 2004, 04:09 AM
:lol: :D :lol: :D "RICE A RONI, THE SAN FRANSCISCO TREAT!" very rice! loose the fibrglass crap, burn the :lol: , lights, and ditch the rollers! cant believe you would ask if your car is rice or not! all i see is a huge blob of fried rice! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

i dont see pictures of your car anywhere..... <_<

rice is more of an attitude then substance(my opinion). It is more that metality that some fags have thinking that their car is bad ass when they just have uneven cut shocks and an air filter.

I dont like the wheels.. but hey its your car if you like it then you do.

e money 9... :STFU:
s4048fbec94ee3.jpg

show yours.

Back