Rice rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what is with all the riceboys running around orange county lately??? the other day i was going for lunch and this dude in a 2002(?) civic si hatch starts revving at me and lurching forward like he wants to race BUT there was a car in front of him AND a car in front of me! he almost hit that car too! what a fuckin tool! and he had a big HKS decal on his fender but i heard no blow off valve.

Last night i got into a stupid one-on-one with a freakin Caltrans truck! (cali dept. of transportation). i have to admit that truck had balls though. it nearly kept up with me from 70 to 100mph! maybe its one of those new hemi's or something. i still owned it but not by much. maybe 2-1/2 carlengths. but WHY THE HELL do i run into all these fuckheads who want to race??

this morning im exiting the freeway and this old school wrx cuts me off like an asshole and flies up the exit ramp (yea, it goes up). i am behind it at the next light and his license reads "TURBO 8U". then i hear him revving it and yea it sounds like a turbo. nice car but WHAT A DICK!

just feel like ranting yo!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 5 2003, 02:17 PM
what is with all the riceboys running around orange county lately??? the other day i was going for lunch and this dude in a 2002(?) civic si hatch starts revving at me and lurching forward like he wants to race BUT there was a car in front of him AND a car in front of me! he almost hit that car too! what a fuckin tool! and he had a big HKS decal on his fender but i heard no blow off valve.

Last night i got into a stupid one-on-one with a freakin Caltrans truck! (cali dept. of transportation). i have to admit that truck had balls though. it nearly kept up with me from 70 to 100mph! maybe its one of those new hemi's or something. i still owned it but not by much. maybe 2-1/2 carlengths. but WHY THE HELL do i run into all these fuckheads who want to race??

this morning im exiting the freeway and this old school wrx cuts me off like an asshole and flies up the exit ramp (yea, it goes up). i am behind it at the next light and his license reads "TURBO 8U". then i hear him revving it and yea it sounds like a turbo. nice car but WHAT A DICK!

just feel like ranting yo!

what part of orange county?

Westminster and that area? cmon, i think the answer is obvious :lol:

the two happened in mission viejo, the truck was on the 241 toll road. what do u mean its obvious? my car looks stock except for the wheels.
BTW, that truck started by riding my ass at 80mph.

certain "types" of people live in and near the westminster area ......

and mission viejo? shit, been there done that...

that shit was going on way back in 2001 when i was dating this chick from there...every little fucktard rich boy whose mommy and daddy buys them a new car is out there at night.

i used to take my boosted civic up there for a few good laughs at their expense on the weekends.

haha. now i get what u mean. :D true. the guy in the civic si looked like a teenager and he even had the backwards baseball cap! lol i couldnt see the guy in the wrx.

you shoulda brake-checked the fool in the truck. ill fucking slow down to 30mph on the fwy if i have to in order to get someone off my ass.

then as they are trying to pass me in the other lane, ill speed up and maddog the fuck out of them. :angry:

some old rich white bitch in a brand new lexus was on my ass the other day on hawthorne blvd. in torrance. she could plainly see that there was 6 cars ahead of me, and i could not speed up...

so i just kept on brake checking her, she would kinda slack off....then a few mins later she would be right up my ass. so i slammed on my breaks as she was on my ass and that fucking cunt literally stopped in her tracks, tires sqealing and all.

didnt even look my direction when she switched lanes to turn... :lol:

<<edit>> haha, how could i confuse "break" with "brake".....damn prozac...

damn. :ph34r: i am always afrfaid of getting rear ended. especially with my short car. ive got no trunk :( one time though this lady was riding my ass in traffic and she was on her cell and LOOKING TO HER LEFT as she talked!!! i was like WTF?!! i decided to wake her up by spinning my tire. i waited til there was enough room in front of me then i revved and dumped the clutch. yea it woke her ass up :) she also kept a nice distance after that.

the other day i was going for lunch and this dude in a 2002(?) civic si hatch starts revving at me and lurching forward like he wants to race BUT there was a car in front of him AND a car in front of me! he almost hit that car too! what a fuckin tool! and he had a big HKS decal on his fender but i heard no blow off valve.

That was me you punk, I would have smoked you ass in a heartbeat!!! J/K!! California has a lot of ricers, but I see a lot more in Texas. I have been here 2-3 months now, but I have seen a "VTEC Camaro" a "Type-S Echo" and the worst one that I have seen, as if they can get worse, was actually a domestic. It was a Cobra, GTR, GT, 6 cylinder Mustang. It had all those emblems on the car. It had the six cylinder logo, with the GTR under that. In the back it had SVT with GTR under the SVT. Can you imagine how fast that bad boy is, has got to be runnin 6 second 1/4 miles.

They are making number three. I own the first two, the first one was actually good, it actually had a storyline, and it was made in L.A. The second one had Ludacris, that is why I bought it, he is one of my favorite artists.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 5 2003, 03:27 PM
...the worst one that I have seen, as if they can get worse, was actually a domestic. It was a Cobra, GTR, GT, 6 cylinder Mustang. It had all those emblems on the car. It had the six cylinder logo, with the GTR under that. In the back it had SVT with GTR under the SVT. Can you imagine how fast that bad boy is, has got to be runnin 6 second 1/4 miles.

:bo: that definitely owns all the rice badged cars ive ever seen!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Nov 5 2003, 02:44 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Nov 5 2003, 03:27 PM
...the worst one that I have seen, as if they can get worse, was actually a domestic. It was a Cobra, GTR, GT, 6 cylinder Mustang. It had all those emblems on the car. It had the six cylinder logo, with the GTR under that. In the back it had SVT with GTR under the SVT. Can you imagine how fast that bad boy is, has got to be runnin 6 second 1/4 miles.

:bo: that definitely owns all the rice badged cars ive ever seen!

Maybe he just has a collection he keeps on the car or something... :)

try having a show car and have everybody and their damn brother rev their engines at you. it used to happen to me all the damn time when i had my show Civic. they kept wanting to race but i would shake my head and laugh and say "no thanks". i never ever revved my motor up in my show Civic at other people to race...they always tried to race ME!! ugggg i hated that shit!!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 5 2003, 05:13 PM
try having a cx with like almost no mods :(

Nah I'd rather not waste my time trying to find a slow piece of shit to buy. j/k :p :ph34r:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 5 2003, 05:13 PM
that would truly suck :ph34r: your civic was fast though right? i cant remember.

nope...the only "performance mods" to it was a DC Sports DAC intake, full custom cat-back exhaust with a Naxos R muffler, short shifter and the stock D16y8. i had the EX model which was fully loaded :) it really sucked but oh well

Nah I'd rather not waste my time trying to find a slow piece of shit to buy. j/k

dont be dissin his ride just because its not fast or whatever. its his car and he does what he can do when money allows it. not all people can afford a Civic that comes STOCK with a B16a2 in it.

Back