Rice rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i spent dam near 3000 to fix my car after hitting a deer... that money i could of used to get a b16 or something

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 5 2003, 05:28 PM
dont be dissin his ride just because its not fast or whatever. its his car and he does what he can do when money allows it. not all people can afford a Civic that comes STOCK with a B16a2 in it.

You of all people know that was a joke. I said j/k. How come people jump on me when I say j/k but not everyone else? :roll:

and if you can't afford a Civic Si, then you need a better job.

i make 3000 dollars a month... and last time i checked i could afford an rsx type s

edit:

three reasons i kept my car

1. I always wainted one and i love it
2. not worth me buying a new car because of how much i drive to work (a hundred to two hundred miles a day)
3. everyone wants one

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 5 2003, 05:48 PM
i make 3000 dollars a month... and last time i checked i could afford an rsx type s

See B? he makes more than I do. He can afford an S...I can't...well I don't want one either. :D

:worthy: :worthy:

Speaking of rice, I saw I think the worst ricer ever. A Galant, with "SPINNERS" yes, you guessed it. I went to pick up my gf from work, and this Galant is following behind me, and I see his rims. They were sticking out kind of far, I thought that they were just some ugly ass rims, but he drives by, gives me a hard look, and I started laughing my ass off. I couldn't help myself, I believe they were 18's. He kept looking in his mirror trying to look hard at me, and everytime I started laughing. To top it off I ended up pulling next to him, and he proceeds to turn up his stock system. I had to blow him away, with some Three 6. Sounds like a ricer story now that I read it, but it is the truth.

i saw this when i went to my car the other day

s3f9da9e575310.jpg

edit: page two owned

with thos on his seats i know he would of beat me in a race

THe 'lil R on the back of my integra usually keeps ricers in civics away.. course every gs-r from here to infinity revs on me

thats alright I saw a mirage or something :ghey: like that with spinner hubcaps !!! they stuck out like 4-5 inches from the wheel :bo: and to top it off the wheels in the back had sand or something in them and didn.t spin at all. :typer: :fr: :slap:

well my rice spotting for today was a 4 door Honda Civic that was silver with blue stickers that had something like SBOB Racing or some shit. it also had the ever popular altezzas and the supra style wing on it. the car was also sitting at stock height with factory rims...LOL was funny as shit to look at.

I see that shit all the time. It is those stupied kids who think they are something with the car they have. Mostly young fellas who haven't "learned" yet!!

I feel your pain bro!!

All you can do is shake your head and laugh!

Nothing in this thread sounds new to me. shit, before i even got into Honda's, me and my friends would laugh at ricers. At that time i lived in Central Cali in a little ass town, so you could laugh at the same cars all the time, kinda funny. Now in San Diego, you can't not see a Honda. and yes, 90% are riced out, about the only nice Honda's i see are CRX's, most of the guys who buy em do em clean.

s3fabe86527110.jpg

this is the 1st one i saw in person .. nice looking car

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 5 2003, 02:37 PM
you shoulda brake-checked the fool in the truck. ill fucking slow down to 30mph on the fwy if i have to in order to get someone off my ass.

then as they are trying to pass me in the other lane, ill speed up and maddog the fuck out of them. :angry:

some old rich white bitch in a brand new lexus was on my ass the other day on hawthorne blvd. in torrance. she could plainly see that there was 6 cars ahead of me, and i could not speed up...

so i just kept on brake checking her, she would kinda slack off....then a few mins later she would be right up my ass. so i slammed on my breaks as she was on my ass and that fucking cunt literally stopped in her tracks, tires sqealing and all.

didnt even look my direction when she switched lanes to turn... :lol:

<<edit>> haha, how could i confuse "break" with "brake".....damn prozac...

Brake checking a full size truck in a compact car equals no more car. Especially at 80 + mph, that truck would have probably put your trunk (assuming you have one) in your back seat. Although I have stopped in the middle of the road before when someone was behind me on my ass. :p

I have people here either yelling/whistling at me or wanting to race all the time. People are just fucktards sometimes, I mean when its bumper to bumper traffic and pouring rain, only a true dumbass would want to race. Just give em the "wow, your cool" face and drive on.

I had one riding my ass today... but it wasnt a ricer... it was some kid in a 00+ mustang with a wings west big mouth ( looking ) front bumper and a wing the size of the tailgate on the F250 V8 Powerstroke I was driving. When he finally passed me low and behold it was a V6 tang. Sad part is I coulda took him in the diesel hehe.

Back