rice story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
just thought of this thing that happened last year when i was i senior in high school. me and my friends were in gym and this freshman walks up to my friend who's got a civic ex with minor mods. he said something like" yo dude, i wanna race u. i got a nissan skyline gt34 with (straight from need for speed underground) mods". my friend called his bluff and said "yea sure, but i only race for money". the kid lookd scared n said he couldnt get the car out for a few more weeks though. and as if that wasnt enough, about a month later he goes up to my friend with a b16 del sol and said he wanted to race him. my friend said "yea sure ill race the skyline". then (this is were it gets good) he said he traded the skyline for a MIATA. and claimed it had a ford v6 with a supercharger. i laughed in his face and gave him a quick test of his knowledge to proof the bullshit. another ricer shut down in his glory. only if he red a book instead of playing nfsu. haha.

Not really a kill, needs to be moved to the "Waste of my 30 seconds" section, which is looking REALLY crowded in there.

Originally posted by Havok@Oct 22 2004, 02:35 PM
Not really a kill, needs to be moved to the "Waste of my 30 seconds" section, which is looking REALLY crowded in there.
[post=406196]Quoted post[/post]​

werd. B, new forum time

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Oct 22 2004, 01:05 PM
only if he red a book instead of playing nfsu. haha.
[post=406165]Quoted post[/post]​

:ufucktard: :bash: :asshat: :whocares:

ok so the point was, you were dumb and actually believed it enough to tell us you decided to call his bluff. your just as smart as he is. WAY TO GO WINNAR

i didnt believe a word that pussy said. i just wanted to know how far he would take it. u thought i believed that this kid had an imported, beast of a car as his first set of wheels, haha. and i also know that no matter what u do, a ford v6 will not fit in a miata, especially with a supercharger. and then wiring it, ha. i thought it was funny but watever. it was just the most extreme case of rice i have ever seen.

Back