Riced out SRT4 gets owned by a wagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow that was one of the better nighttime race videos :thumbsup:

camera didnt suck
and you could see the race fo sho.

He said after the race that he blew a vacuum line, so his BOV was dumping early and he lost boost at high RPM's. He knew the race was lost.

Don't know why you guys can't get this through your skulls - Prolly because you're too young or you're not at all truly exposed to Car culture outside of your own whims and projects ...

... but that Wagon is a bad ass.

And it could beat about all of our cars. In fact, most imports / 4 cylinders can be whipped by a regular 350 powered chevelle wagon.

Bullshit dude. I raced a kid in a Nova with a 350 converted to fuel injection and walked him like it was a stock 90 Civic HB. Typical V8's are not that fast, sure there are special models back in the day that came with a shitload of power from the factory, but lets not rope every mullet wearing gearhead with a 350 into this :p
(not insulting gearheads or musclecars either, I own one myself)

Edit: Thats not a 350 powered wagon either, its a Buick GS 400 something C.I.

Last edited:
He should change that to most of the riced out cars out there can be easily whooped on by a regular 350 powered chevelle wagon

Or "most imports, except for nick's cars, can be easily whooped up on by a regular 350 powered chevelle wagon"

I was actually talking about my Matrix Wagon with an auto box there too. Not even the Honda, the Honda is quite a bit faster then my Matrix was.

I'm sensing a lil sarcasm :lol:

I was actually talking about my Matrix Wagon with an auto box there too. Not even the Honda, the Honda is quite a bit faster then my Matrix was.
really?
i thought you had something like 400hp in the matrix?

I was going to rebuild for 400, the sig said going for 400whp. I had about 200whp and 190wtq but it shifted terribly :(

Yeah, I don't blame the Neon. I'd get performance anxiety too lining up next to a wagon that made child-eating noises.

hell yeah. . .that car just sounded sick. . . i honestly dont fuck with cars like that and expect to win. . .

Big old American cars can no doubt be built into great drag cars, in fact thats one of the only things other then sitting still at a car show, they do well.

My friend has an olds wagan and it could smoke most any one on this forum.
any mod made for a Camaro will work on that car. I do have to say it's a total blast driving around in an old ass wagan and chriping the tires everytime the auto tranny shifts no matter how light you are on the gas =)

I'll take the Unequal length A-Arm challenge against import suspension pepsi challenge anyday.

Was it better stock ? NO. Can it be made (Cheaply!) to handle as well as an aftermarket import ? You bet.

Back