Ricer Gone Bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kOOlrean

it all started with that damn " fast and the furious"...i had a crx and now thought by "hookin" it up id be hot shiet......man, after spending 10 gs on this mutha freaka in nothing but cosmetics....my ass is soo sore from kicking myself....my friend intro'd me to this website and now im am soo pissed i put this bull shiet SHOW before this most important GO....man i coulda had a freakin ITR by now....

but now....after gettin hit by some punk ass kidd drivin his mommy and daddys SUV ..and gettin mad $$ from him....now i venture into the true beauty of my car..the motor...and the motor swap......the countdown is on is on till the ITR is here for my 90 crx si.......i will keep you guys posted.....and i hope any other gay ass ricers readin this step up and stop fukkin wastin money on bull shit gay stuff like useless wings and huuuge heavy ass DUBS...haha

thanks HS

<:)

lol, yea jeff, you spent way too much on that shit. ITR shoulda been first. but i like the color. that wing you got is ghey though, lol. but get that motor and ill stop giving you shit about it, lol. good to see youve seen the light dude. later.

heh, same thing happened to me. sept i didnt spend 10k on rice. i spent more like 3-4k on it. then i found hs.com...and got sick of rice. then some drunk bitch pulled out in front of me. now i get a new car. and motor gets the mods.

make sure you pick up our new book while you are here:

s3ddc59213eed5.jpg

hehe

Originally posted by Blanco@May 19 2003, 08:43 PM
He was rice, but now he's found. :lol:

I work at a vinyl shop and I actually designed a sticker for guys like that using the "powered by Honda" logo...Powered by Hamsters. Seems appropriate. :fr:

Nice. A buddy of mine cut me a few sheets of "Powered by Hamsters" stickers too. Now that we have the real Honda font, it'll look even better. I'm getting another one cut for the back windshield of my CRX.

:lol:

Yeah, I want to bash rice at my school, but until my car is fixed and stuff, it is truly rice, unfortunately. Soon enough, my car though will be pretty not ricey, but that will be in a while.

Back