Ricer?? Tpp you punk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

I think your rubbing off on me dick!

:Chinese voice: You go NOW

Yeah but anyways, I think i like the angel eyes. LOL

How ricer is that guys? As much as i think i like it i know its kinda ricer. How do you guys feel?

Are there any companys that make a decent set, i have hear alot about them beaing cheap and not working or braking.

Whats the low down.......

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 20 2004, 04:43 PM
search for an article to dyi
[post=419793]Quoted post[/post]​

DIY? Um im a DIY kinda guy but would somethink like that really turn?

And search where here?

Do you think the build of these is better then that of the ones you buy?

I have nothing but time, but may have found out im not a DIY kinda or just dont care to for this specific project........lol i dunno.

But anyways, have you tryed that method? why are they only half lit like the full circle is not lit in any of the pictures.

How do these compair to one premade?

Tahnks for takin your time to look for the article too.

Or i could have read the first 3 lines lol

This page shows how I created a pair of 'Eagle Eyes' for my projector headlight. I call them 'Eagle Eyes' because they look more like the eyes of an eagle. Only three quarters of the rings are light up, unlike the full circle of the BMW's Angel Eyes. My humble CRX is not worthy enough for the full circle

lol but still, is there something that made it not doable or he just decided on the half or 3 1/4 of a circle

it the look he wanted cut mor slits and you have a full circle. if you make it yourself you know the qaulity is good. but it it could be crap.

SUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE blame TPP for stuff you all are starting to like because i may (or may not) like. i see how it is <_<

:lmao:

You know it fool, its all your fault damn it.

My buddy has black housing projectors with Angel Eyes, awesome headlight, they make his car look so clean, being black.

But then again, I love the rice.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 20 2004, 09:54 PM
My buddy has black housing projectors with Angel Eyes, awesome headlight, they make his car look so clean, being black.

But then again, I love the rice.
[post=419925]Quoted post[/post]​

I have recently found my self looking at SOME things in a different light lately, very very border line things though like these headlights. :p

:werd: I go for clean, not show. The only cosmetic "mods" my car has is clear corners and bumper lenses, and an SiR sticker the last owner slapped on.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Nov 20 2004, 11:08 PM
:werd: I go for clean, not show. The only cosmetic "mods" my car has is clear corners and bumper lenses, and an SiR sticker the last owner slapped on.
[post=419937]Quoted post[/post]​

For instance i saw a red teg the other night and mind you i hate the teeza tails BUT this red teg didnt look SOOOOOOOO bad though i cant say i LIKED it but it was in the relm of things thats like "noT for me but not bad looking either" Though under normal circumstances I HATE them with a passion.

Back