Ricers.....friend or foe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pac

Ricers.......The poor man who cant afford the nice car. Fate dealt them a p.o.s. Is it ok for these poor souls to maybe put a spoiler on their not so hot ride?Possibly put a kit on the junker just to make it look like the driver knows that they are doing. Maybe slap a muffler on the back trying to achieve the sound......maybe the look......but any real car owner knows not the speed. My question to you is.......is this acceptable by anyone who owns a nice ride?

i don't care what ricers are doing. i just want to have a nice ride for myself.

Ok, what the fuck...I am tired of seeing this bullshit. I've been gone a while, and all these fucking ricers are getting uppity, and now I'm back, so let the owning commence. 1st, this isn't even in the right forum, if you want to post bullshit, do it in the right forum!

I am tired of seeing fucking wings and altezzas, but fuck it now, let them buy that stupid shit, and waste 500 bucks on a aluminum wing, and 50 bucks on an exhaust tip. If they want to think their car is fast, let them, I will never get tired of showing the fucktards what's up in a near stock D16Z6. So go ahead, buy the fucking shit, waste their money that they spent saving up from working at the mall. More topics like this shit will receive a harsher response from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back