Ricer's + Grocery Store Parking Lot = Owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whenever I made fun of poser ass ricers like that.....I always thought that I was over-exagerating, you know...kinda like the stereotypical illegal mexican that is out to illegally immigrate to california and commit crimes and breed out of control so that the state's population is over 50% mexican....oh wait....

but, guess it wasn't much of a stretch.

dude...that camera guy was horrible...i think i almost had an epilleptic(sp?) seizure watching that...reatarded

this is evernight in my neighborhood. I live across the street from the local ricer hang out. There are more pools of oil on the ground than car parts. They like to just REV and REV until their little Ds blow up.

this is evernight in my neighborhood. I live across the street from the local ricer hang out. There are more pools of oil on the ground than car parts. They like to just REV and REV until their little Ds blow up.

You shoulda called in a "suspicious muslim threat" to your local police deparment and grabbed video camera and watch hilarity ensue.

You have Mexicans, I have Albanians. I'll trade. The police force has an Albanian on payroll for translations.

So Muslim activity is a part of daily life here. Very high female abuse rates, death rates and lots of "quiet" deaths that don't get reported.

It's enough to make you vote for whoever will shut down the borders to ANYONE.

You have Mexicans, I have Albanians. I'll trade.

WHERE DO I SIGN?

At least they aren't breeding out of control, calling everyone that disagrees with them a "racist" and waving albanian flags on televised rallies.

Albanians won't be sitting on the corner of a strip mall, piss drunk, littering the streets with their trash, pissing in the bushes, harrasing white women as they drive by, looking for day labor jobs.

Albanians won't be crowding your freeways, clogging up the education system and taking your hard earned tax money in the form of welfare.

Albanians don't make up well over 50% of your states population. Albanians aren't trying to annex your state.

In fact, my wristwatch tends to run a tad late, so I can use their "daily calls to prayer" as a time-keep. And if they get too close to me, or start pissing me off, I can just throw a slab of pork their way and watch them scatter like cockroaches.

Last edited:
That was funny, but the camera people are fucking retarded. They sound like "Blue Collar TV," a bunch of fucking retarded rednecks who think they're funny.

Anyway, Mexican's are going crazy here in CA with the import scene. They try to low ball everyone's 1/4 finished project cars and start racing them.

Haha, that's funny. I found a video on streetfire of a guy in a civic doing some drifting in a parking lot. Then some guy comes out of nowhere in a VR-4, and tries to drift with him, but ends up just T-Boning the Civic.

man, I wish dealing with Muslim transplants was that easy. And yes, they do reproduce. Their top priorities: Getting white women pregnant. Importing other Albanian wives from Albania because they take a punch to the face without calling the cops. joining Albanian mafia.

no, they aren't slovenly and passed out in the bushes. The problem is, they are quasi-professional (They work in pizza restaurants and bars, exclusively) and they look like Italians. They fool you with their wit and charms. They are dangerous - far more dangerous than the stinky bums that you deal with.

and as Muslims go, they are "annexing" the land through breeding. Quietly, and without media. They know the key is to make is slow and quiet.

man, I wish dealing with Muslim transplants was that easy. And yes, they do reproduce. Their top priorities: Getting white women pregnant. Importing other Albanian wives from Albania because they take a punch to the face without calling the cops. joining Albanian mafia.

no, they aren't slovenly and passed out in the bushes. The problem is, they are quasi-professional (They work in pizza restaurants and bars, exclusively) and they look like Italians. They fool you with their wit and charms. They are dangerous - far more dangerous than the stinky bums that you deal with.

and as Muslims go, they are "annexing" the land through breeding. Quietly, and without media. They know the key is to make is slow and quiet.

Them aint true white women then if they gotta stoop that low to find a man.

Second of all, I do see your concern on quasi-professionals, as the old adage: "Give a fool a little bit of knowledge" is most appropro here. I absolutely REFUSE to do business with anyone from the middle east, or within a few hundred miles of it. Why? Because every single arab I have dealt with in my life has been a sheisty shady mofo. Always got an agenda. They call it "negotiating". They remind me of the snake oil salesmen of the 1800's.

Example: When I was in the market for a new (used) civic, I found a really great deal listed in the papers. $5000 for a 1996 EK. 80k miles !!

I drove all the way to the valley to meet what I assumed from the conversations I had with "John", was a private buyer. "John" had a heavy middle eastern accent. I can't even begin to speculate where he was from. He smelt like shit though.

Anywho, I drive all the way out to the valley to what I thought was "John's" private residence. Turns out the address given was a used car dealership....."John" looked the part of the sheisty middle eastern guy, complete with chest hair hanging out over his gold chain and GQ style of dress.

I went into the dealership and asked why he had given me this address. Apparently "John" wasn't selling the car. "Mack" was. "Mack" was a 25ish arab, dressed in same GQ garb. I went there with my dad, who is an expert on buying used cars.

So now I was like ok.....who is selling me this car? "John"? "Mack"? "the used car dealership"?

They then told me that I had to wait for the car, as "Mack's" buddy took the car to the local car wash to get it washed.....and still wasn't back at 6pm that night. When his buddy finally got back, me and my dad looked over the car. My dad told me right off the bat that the car looked like it had been repainted. After he explained why, I agreed.

Whatevers, whatevers, I was in need of a car. So we finally decided to jew them down to $4500 and walked into their office to neogtiate.

Sat down and we started talking price. It pops up in the conversation that even if we had agreed upon a good selling price, we could not take possesion of the car right away. Turns out that still another fucking arab owned the title to this car. He would then transfer the title to the dealership, who would in turn transfer the title to me. At this point, my dad was laughing his ass off right in the face of these fuckers and it was loooking more and more like my dad was getting ready to punch one of them in the face for wasting his time.

So I was like "fuckit, these sand niggers seem shady, dad" and I walked out first. My dad walked out behind me, and he told me that as I was leaving, "Mack" shook his head and mouthed "almost".

Muslims got SUCH a bad rap in this country, that I am not concerned by them trying to take over. Anything they attempt to do will be blocked down because well....everyone hates muslims now.

We have a local group of hispanics who frequent the streets of Worcester - as we call him "Flaco and his crew". Dozens of EG hatches, slammed to the ground - auto Accords, Corrollas and Monte Carlos. Wherever we hang out, they usually show up, ask 607655 people if the want to race (none of us do), then put on a huge display of suckitude in the form of burnouts, dorifto, or reggaetone. Shortly after they leave, we get kicked out.

smarnash, although not everything you say is the right thing to say... you make me laugh almost every post you make. thanks, makes things interesting. celerity you too.

Man Smarnsh are you a fucking white supremacist or some shit? You have a lot of negativity towards other racist like latins, arabs and jews? What about asians and blacks, them too?

Anyway, if you want to talk about shady cars "salesmen," look no further than the Russians. The Russians in Sac are a pile of dirt bag shit fucks. They fucking steal cars and take them a part. Then they go to the junk yards and find two similar cars, one with a crash front and one with a crashed rear. They hack the fucker up and weld them together. Then they take their stolen parts and "fix" the car and sell it as a slavage title.

Back