Ricer's + Grocery Store Parking Lot = Owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha funny you say that about russians. i have seen that first hand too.

Man Smarnsh are you a fucking white supremacist or some shit? You have a lot of negativity towards other racist like latins, arabs and jews? What about asians and blacks, them too?

Anyway, if you want to talk about shady cars "salesmen," look no further than the Russians. The Russians in Sac are a pile of dirt bag shit fucks. They fucking steal cars and take them a part. Then they go to the junk yards and find two similar cars, one with a crash front and one with a crashed rear. They hack the fucker up and weld them together. Then they take their stolen parts and "fix" the car and sell it as a slavage title.

No sir, I hate white supremacists also. They are what I call "white trash". White supremacists are lower class of white people.

The problem I (and assumably cerlerity has) is that we are fucking tired of the "political correctness" plaguing this country.

We are tired of the illegal immigration, the flagrant breaking of our countries laws.

We are tired of all the bullshit that is leading this country down the fucking drain.

I hate anyone that comes into America and waves their countries flag and refuses to assimilate into what I consider "A first class citizen that represents themselves with class".

And to confuse you EVEN more....I dont got one white friend. One of my good friends is mexican and the rest are filipino and korean. Of course, I live in so cali, and "white flight" is in full effect......whaddya gunna do?

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. :)

You've got white trash, mexican trash, muslim trash, russian trash, all kinds of trash. But you also have good white people, good mexican people, good muslim people, good russian people, etc. You might find more of one than another in a given area, sure (idiots of a feather flock together), but every race has its idiot people and its quality people.

Haha, that's funny. I found a video on streetfire of a guy in a civic doing some drifting in a parking lot. Then some guy comes out of nowhere in a VR-4, and tries to drift with him, but ends up just T-Boning the Civic.

Wow your laughing at a video u didnt watch through this thread because the same video you said
Haha, that's funny. I found a video on streetfire of a guy in a civic doing some drifting in a parking lot. Then some guy comes out of nowhere in a VR-4, and tries to drift with him, but ends up just T-Boning the Civic.
Is the same video i posted...

Back