Ricers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 7 2004, 10:50 PM
I got Direct TV and I just watch Discovery Wings war planes a couple of times.

And I saw Apache just own a tank.
Sure I can do it too, I seen it plenty of times right?

thats completely different, dumbass.

if you've ever watched a race on tv, you'd realize that they start far BEHIND the tree. keep this shit up, your about to be banned.

yeah for real dude, it seems like the only reason you come here is to argue- just chill out with it a little, answer the questions that you have the answer to and settle down with the sarcasm

oh and PS practice your english a bit there big guy <_<

dude what's your deal? this place is such a great resource, why would you wanna get banned?

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Feb 7 2004, 10:50 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Feb 7 2004, 08:47 PM

im pretty sure everyone thats got cable has watched some sort of hot rod tv show that features drag racing.

I got Direct TV and I just watch Discovery Wings war planes a couple of times.

And I saw Apache just own a tank.
Sure I can do it too, I seen it plenty of times right?

yea, its more or less the same everywhere you go.

=(...my stupid computer says "error downloading codec" i wanna see the ricers. i hate codecs...why cant they make one codec that works for all vids. :bash:

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@Feb 8 2004, 06:30 PM
=(...my stupid computer says "error downloading codec" i wanna see the ricers. i hate codecs...why cant they make one codec that works for all vids. :bash:

DL the new pak i posted in the sticky.

:werd:

This Icy_winds guy is a prick and needs to go kill himself.

thats fuckin insane! when he dropped his hands i was waiting to see who was gonna go :D

lol thats funny... increase the peace.. we dont want another cyber thug being killed maybe worse.. BANNED

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 6 2004, 06:44 PM
Not everyone gets to go to a track. Or know everything about racing.
Lots of people on this site swear they know what there talking about, it goes hand in hand.
EVERYBODY HAS TO LEARN, one time you were like that too, I'm sick of this shit....

good god you're ghey.....

It's all in good fun. THey should have told them to race in reverse. They might have done it.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 6 2004, 07:44 PM
Not everyone gets to go to a track. Or know everything about racing.
Lots of people on this site swear they know what there talking about, it goes hand in hand.
EVERYBODY HAS TO LEARN, one time you were like that too, I'm sick of this shit....

Due to lack of puncuation, I'm starting to believe this guy is an old member that went by the name of DOK, does anyone know who I am talking about? I know you do Joel. God damn high school drop outs without proper engrish and an ejamacacion how you gonna gat a jab? Icy_Wind... are you one of the members of Icy Hott Stunna's or whatever they were called?

Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT@Feb 19 2004, 04:10 PM
He has been banned...
now he uses his brothers name soichiro honda.

you sure that wasnt icy winds

:edit: icy winds isnt banned. and niether is DOK is saw him post something a week or so ago. soichiro honda acually knows a little bit about hondas, DOK is just plain stupid.

Back