Rich Dude I know bought ANOTHER new Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

He also has bought a Cayenne Turbo S its blue and can be seen in the background. He got rid of the Maserati and kept the DB9 and also has the Carrera 4S Convertible. He also I guess ordered a new DB9S or something of the sort and will be getting rid of the other Austin.

1320Video.Com Image Gallerys :: Untitled

Dude this car is fucking fast.. I have ridden in some fast shit but this takes the cake. I did not drive it like I never do but I will go for a ride in them any time. And this by far has been one of the quickest to 120mph cars I have ever riden in.

If you ever get a chance to ride in one of these.. Do it. I am just glad this was the first day with it.. It hasn't even been detailed yet the guy just called my brother over to take a look at it. Then tells him, go ahead, go get it out of your system. This dude rocks for a rich man.

Porsche 911 997 Turbo. Never driven it, but ive heard it is a lot more practical than any other turbo. You dont feel like the thing is gonna just up and let go. Im probably gonna try and drive one in a few monthes. The 996 turbo was crazy fast but it scared me, hopefully the rumors about the 997 turbo being compfortable at 140 MPH in the ice are true.

Pimp pictures.

We are going over to pick it up today to clean it so I should have alot more pics of it afte rits actually clean. But honestly guys this car is amazing. As soon as you sit in it and look at the Caron Fiber Steering wheel, the suede interior then grip the Carbon shifter.

Then once you hit the gas its like a violent pull on your face and you are sucked into the seat. Before you know it your out of 2nd into 3rd and approaching 100mph with ease. You then look over at the passenger notcie his smile look back and see 120mph. The digital speedo could not even keep up. It was going in like incriments of 7mph.

This car has been the single best moment of my automotive life to this date. And I haven't even been behind the wheel. And I am afraid to ask because he will probably say go ahead. Then everything I own or drive will be downhill from there. :(

Ok.

I got some seat time. Cars should not be made this fast. I know everyone wants a 6speed but I am glad this car has a triptronic. You need both hands on that wheel. It compares just like a Jet taking off. Its nothing really at first. (When you go from a stop and just hammer it instead of break boosting it). Then you hit about 2,000RPM and she sets sail with 500 ft/lb takens in effect.

Car just then screams to redline pulling you into the seat and pulling your face back. Everything just becomes a blur and its only you and the road. Nothing matters its just you the car and the road ahead. The car gets up to 150mph in a instant in the middle of 4th gear and it just starts getting fun. I shut it down then because there is no point in going any further. Its not my car and not my dime. This was just a basic empty highway pull and it was amazing. I gave the keys back, hopped back into my Lancer and realized back to my life.

We got the car detailed yesterday and we added new photos of it after being detailed along with just a shit ton of Macro shots. We will be updating the folder all day. Its been a long time since a car has gotten me all giddy of wanting to make something again that is quick.

Last edited:
Back