Rich people being stupid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WOW!! Crashing a million+ dollar car and getting caught doing it....... Priceless

"im pretty sure its a lambo dude" what a moron.

and i didnt see any birds...
and the spoiler wasnt up from what i can tell

Last edited:
that guy is straight up an idiot. He was just looking out the window and drove off the road. And those kids filming it are just as stupid. Lambo? Really? And I didn't see the spoiler up either.

On topgear when they tested the Veyron the spoiler went down when the second key was inserted. When the car was slowing the spoiler went back up.

Wow, so he really was just putting along... What the fuck?

Maybe the salt water shorted shit out and made the wing deploy? Who knows. What a fucktard.

i'm thinking the spoiler prolly comes up when you slam on the brakes hard enough....

It seems that the thread title no longer applies. :facepalm: :facepalm:

No, it still applies. He had a friend lend him a mil to fraud the insurance company. I think it applies more now.

from my knowledge, you can declare a value of 100 trillion dollars, but they are still only going to give you what the car is worth.
i could see gross inattentive driving, but how do you prove an auto accident was on purpose to try and defraud an insurance company?

from my knowledge, you can declare a value of 100 trillion dollars, but they are still only going to give you what the car is worth.
i could see gross inattentive driving, but how do you prove an auto accident was on purpose to try and defraud an insurance company?

He may have said something to someone.

Also, if you were the insurance company, wouldn't you try not to pay $1M?

Most 'car people' in the Lufkin area know him, or know of him. He's a shady piece of shit. I'm surprised there hasn't been any mention of it in any of the news articles, but this isn't the first time he's 'been accused of' insurance fraud.

He also deals a lot with 'salvaged with a clean title' cars - i.e. cars that were wrecked or damaged, but for whatever reason weren't repaired under insurance (and therefore no report on the title or CarFax).

Back