Ricy-est part for your car

• Carbon fiber anything (except hoods....and wipers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Altezzas

• Stickers

• 50 lb. All-you-can-eat-buffet wing

• Neons

• "Shiny hubs" from Wal-Mart

• Unpainted, yet primered body k

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, I am glad to see Altezzas are no longer winning, as I have them. :D

ok i take offense to the last selection. primer IS finer dammit and why you gotta hate it? primer is NOT rice and is meant to mean that the car is in its build-up stage. the ONLY reason i could see primer as rice is if the car is painted and the body kit is primered/painted a different color of the car.

ok, gona live up to my name and say something in defense of ractive/matrix/apc parts..

some people just cant afford the expensive stuff, or dont see wh they should spend so much more money for other brands. for example, apc has a steering wheel which i am thinking of getting cause 1) my wheel is too too big and always rubs my thigh when im getting in & out 2) it looks like a momo apache wheel (slightly squarish) 3) it felt good when i held it (please dont quote me on that!!) and 4) its only $69, compared to the momo which is $219.

I live by the moto : you get what you pay for. There is a reason APC is getting :owned: by like 1500 people (petition)

Back