riddle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so what's the answer?

"I am dry and i am not dry. I am cold and I am not cold. Many won't come close to me, while others wouldn't mind... What am I?"
EXPLAINATION:
Starts out dry (powder), gets wet with water, warm up until it is then chilled. Since gelatin is made
from pig, many religions forbid it from being eaten. JELL-O.

:lame:

that is fucking weak. thats a bullshit answer.

here is another option. "pig testicles"

start out dry. then they are pickled and get wet. they are warm on the pig, then cold in the fridge. i wont touch them, but fucking retards who make riddles like this jiggle them in their mouths all day long.

stupid fucking riddle.
/rant

Gelatin is a naturally occuring meat by-product that all living creatures have. The grinding up of horse hooves is only 1 way to get into a product viable for market consumption.

Gelatin is found naturally as the mucous coating on freshly laid dung. This obviously can not be packaged and sold on store shelves. Very little market gelatin comes from ground up hooves,it's mostly ground up and seperated from a hodge-podge of lower selling market "meat". This includes animals that didn't make it to pure butchers, (sick pigs and 4 headed cows and shit) as well as sub-market meat detritus.

When gelatin is spun from these organic masses, other chemicals are too. What's left at the outer rim of the centrifuge is known to many as "SPAM". Spam is coated in gelatins that seperate during processing and canning, and shipping.

Bon appetit !

OH, also the lion's share of this kind of market meat is non-kosher. When a cow is slaughtered, and is blessed by a Rabbi, the cow mustn't show any pain during it's slaughtering (Usually a violent blood-letting from the neck). If the cow shows signs of suffering or pain, it is cast aside and sent for sub-market meat sales. This usually places it in the SPAM paste.

Back