Ride of the Month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont be ghey.... but yes this is "HONDASWAP" not "BAGGED s10 DROP"..

im not trying to be rude or start anything... but this is a honda site.

With all this aggression you should join the military and replace the useless ones that are looking for "Osama" :boxing:

.... And back to the topic subject at hand, I agree on what the ADMIN said but why not just do a poll on yes or no on cars that are not Hondas or Acura’s to be put on this site. Since we have 10K members right....

I join this site coz somebody from CLUBRSX told me about it and a good site to ask about my project car.

........ And that’s my opinion :D

cool. so now my buddy can enter his bagged ford ranger! its tite man. he owns a shop that bags cars and trucks. he also builds custom roll cages. i think it would be an honor to have his truck as car of the month here. and anyone who calls it rice should be shot! he spent 3 years building this thing and he knows alot about hondas too because he hangs out with a lot of honda peeps who have built cars. he doesnt have a membership here yet but he will after i tell him about this.

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 13 2004, 08:18 AM
so now my buddy can enter his bagged ford ranger!

read again. NO. h/a only will be considered for ride of the month.

no one has even submitted yet, so once again, the entire section is probably going to get scratched...

sorry B, i was only joking. my buddy really does have all that stuff but i was being sarcastic and trying to make a point. ;) i would not want his truck to be car of the month lol.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 13 2004, 01:46 AM
ok, well, i don't beleive in it.

this is HONDASWAP. if you want your non-honda featured, you're on the wrong site.

that's all i have to say about that.

My thoughts exactly.

Shit if I want to look at VW's or talk about Porsches, I'll find a website that specifically deals with them. I know that I lot of people on here don't have Hondas, and still hang around for the atmophere and what not, but it is still a site for Honda tech mainly and swaps into Hondas specifically, if it wasn't there was no need for Brian to create Nissantech.com. I mean the casual discussion of other makes and model is cool and all, but in the end it is a Honda site.

:spin:
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 13 2004, 10:44 AM
My thoughts exactly.

Shit if I want to look at VW's or talk about Porsches, I'll find a website that specifically deals with them. I know that I lot of people on here don't have Hondas, and still hang around for the atmophere and what not, but it is still a site for Honda tech mainly and swaps into Hondas specifically, if it wasn't there was no need for Brian to create Nissantech.com. I mean the casual discussion of other makes and model is cool and all, but in the end it is a Honda site.

Thank you!

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 13 2004, 10:44 AM

good point

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 13 2004, 01:44 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 13 2004, 01:46 AM
ok, well, i don't beleive in it.

this is HONDASWAP. if you want your non-honda featured, you're on the wrong site.

that's all i have to say about that.

My thoughts exactly.

werd, this is what i was thinking....also might look kinda odd if someone random comes to the sitebeing hondaswap and we have a mazda or something for car of the month...i dunno just wouldnt make alot of sense i dont think

This is what those people sound like to me " :blah: what about neons? :blah: what about trucks? :blah: why can't my S-10 be CAR of the month on the honda site? :blah:

:roll: Give me a break.

I know B will pick some tight cars!

ima enter the LxR!! i dont car if it is still in pristine p.o.s. condition of not. dented in rear door, fubar'd rusted out wheel wells and all. ive got a better chance than an s10! so im all for it. and i know there are enough h/a's on here to vote on.

While it wasnt really stated in B's original post, I think it was assumed that it would be honda/acura's only for ROTM submissions being that this is HONDAswap.com and all.....and since when is it that we can all whine n bitch n complain like a bunch of sissies, and why? someones feelings might get hurt because their freakin Nissan, Mazda......etc doesnt get picked for ROTM. BIG DEAL!

its simple boys and girls........ if you want your mazda, nissan...etc to make ROTM, go to a mazda site n submit it.

also.....who the hell is gonna sort through all the submissions if everyone on here submits there honda, their moms toyota and this freakin corvette they saw at a show?? Strictly honda/acura's just makes sense

I think its a good idea B and im lookin forward to seein some of the rides.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 14 2004, 01:25 AM
Can I PM it to you?

id really prefer an email, so that my pm box doesn't get cluttered... and that way the pics and the mod list are all right there.

but if for some reason you don't have an email addres... i guess i can take a pm with the info/linked pics.

https://hondaswap.com/mail mail is free y0.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 14 2004, 08:18 AM-->
@Jan 14 2004, 01:25 AM
Can I PM it to you?

id really prefer an email, so that my pm box doesn't get cluttered... and that way the pics and the mod list are all right there.

but if for some reason you don't have an email addres... i guess i can take a pm with the info/linked pics.

https://hondaswap.com/mail mail is free y0.

Haha, I forgot I had that one too :lol: Cool, when I get back to Germany I'll email you. I'ts just easier to send it PM and link the pics from the gallery :) sorry, trying to be lazy.

I agree about the ROTM being a Honda/Acura only, it only makes sense. people come to a honda info site and want to see honda cars. just like on clubsi, although not all of their rides of the month are Si's they're either honda/acura.

Back