Ride of the Month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s40064dd3bbff5.jpg

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

southern members should own this compitition until spring. Cold weather means dirty cars.

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 17 2004, 01:42 PM
car in storage for the winter = no pitures, pics from this past summer = it doesnnt matter at all :D

when i buy my digi camera i will send the to u B!!!!!

iron9 is a shoe in. check the link on his sig. they've got several 11sec turbo EK's that look great. red and black with carbon fiber hood and a type-r lip kit are the only exterior mods. but the engine OMG, they spin the tire at like 55mph.

ok so whats that got to do with ride of the month.... i dont think that any of the ground zero guys are members of hondaswap are they?

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 17 2004, 04:24 PM
ok so whats that got to do with ride of the month.... i dont think that any of the ground zero guys are members of hondaswap are they?

its not exactly hard to sign up. but you have to admit they have a good chance.

oh yes by all means they have some seriously sick civics and i have just about every vid ive found of them on my comp because i think thay are ill cars but i judt didnt understand where you were trying to go with it thats all. also i dont see them comin to the site and signin up just to get rotm, they seem to have better shit to do like building 712whp civics(the white one, owners name is duc, or thats what they call him anyway)

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 17 2004, 05:18 PM
oh yes by all means they have some seriously sick civics and i have just about every vid ive found of them on my comp because i think thay are ill cars but i judt didnt understand where you were trying to go with it thats all. also i dont see them comin to the site and signin up just to get rotm, they seem to have better shit to do like building 712whp civics(the white one, owners name is duc, or thats what they call him anyway)

thats what i was figuring

Who cares what I have to say?

you dont have to have cash coming out your ass to mod your car...shit im broke and im sportin a jdm h22...also you have a nice civic si with a b16 already in it, what you need is not a swap but just some mods. Do something to it, suspension some go parts, interior stuff, exterior anything really. Ya you might not have the money to do this all but i cant imagine you couldnt save some cash here and there and slowly mod your car...and if not maybe you should sell it and get something you can afford to do more than just pay to drive it and thats it. Just my .02

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 19 2004, 07:44 PM
you dont have to have cash coming out your ass to mod your car...shit im broke and im sportin a jdm h22...also you have a nice civic si with a b16 already in it, what you need is not a swap but just some mods. Do something to it, suspension some go parts, interior stuff, exterior anything really. Ya you might not have the money to do this all but i cant imagine you couldnt save some cash here and there and slowly mod your car...and if not maybe you should sell it and get something you can afford to do more than just pay to drive it and thats it. Just my .02

:werd: thats it. You could probally win if you do more then just daily drive it. Lets say your car is a ITR, and all you have is Azenies on it, and you autocross in that thing, and do extremly well, place first in your class, what ever, you have alot better chance. The car of the month is about work, not cash. Anyone can just buy a stock car. I have seen many 50 year old women driving a 99-00 SI. Do they even now what the hell a swap is? No. They just bought the car. All they did was either have 10k laying around, or they have a good loan. Unless your car is a sub 100 mile first edition ITR or something like that, you really dont have anything special.

Back