Ride of the Month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:worthy: Beautiful hatchback man. Very clean bodywork, beautiful color and a motor to back it up. Im guessing you live in arizona? Your neighborhood looks exactly like my Grandmas neighborhood in Casa Grande. I can just imagine how gorgeous an intercooler would look in the Buddyclub front. Good contender for ROTM.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 29 2004, 03:57 PM
but clean that engine bay and re paint those wipers back to black.

Clean and repaint to match the outside.

i submit this:
s4019c6b9a6068.jpg

because cams are overrated

nice hatch but if it were me id have taken the money for the kit and all the body/paint work and turboed the b18 cause if u ask me the carlooks like someone stuck the wrond doors on it and called her good. But it is nice and im sure uve put alot of money and work into it so i give ya props anyhow

since the link to this in on the homepage now, im going to un-stick it :)

yeah gimme about two monthes- if everything goes right with the new hatch, i think i could be a shoe in for the June ROTM- of course everything won't go right, so realistically let's shoot for august :lol:

B, my car will be submitted this summer... Once I get it running with new dyno numbers (350+ whp, hopefully), JDM front cap, and everything painted.

Should be sweet.

I'm SUPER happy to be out from under 90% of the debt I accrued building it up in the first place. I can actually afford to mod it again! ;)

I'll make it look like I'm changing over to my slicks, and have at least 4 in visible sight. Maybe I'll have someone take that pic at the track. :thumbsup:

dude ive been workin on my delsol for year's not only is it tight. Everything
thing on the car looks and works flawlessly. It will be hittin the shows in stl hard this summer. I have posted some pics of the interor in my album on here. The exteror will be on here as soon as the damn snow melts and i get some worthy pics.

delsol si
streetfighter combat kit
konig imagine 17's
kumo supra estaca p205/40/r17
7 color led neon
typ r spoiler
custom hood scoop
nsx vent's in front of rear wheels
custom black metallic flake base color with
custom chamelion painted flames blue to red
k&n intake
headman headder