Ride too bouncy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thirdwallace

I just bought a 94 acura integra, the guy I bought it from didnt know what type of coilover or anything that was used to lower the car. I want to raise the car like 3/4 to 1 inch higher to try and elimante some of the clearence issues ive had. But my question was what can I do to make the teg not bounce so damn much when I hit small bumps because It is really bad and starting to get on my nerves. Thanks

George

Im sorry that I dont have the time or the money or the luxury of buying a new car just so I can build it up. Not everyone has the ability. So in the future you can go F*#@ yourself. Thanks for the Info Omega!

Originally posted by thirdwallace@Jul 1 2003, 07:51 PM
Im sorry that I dont have the time or the money or the luxury of buying a new car just so I can build it up. Not everyone has the ability. So in the future you can go F*#@ yourself.

Keep that up, and get yourself banned. He was merely offering two different suggestions on what you could do. He wasn't being a dick about it. So :newbie: and next time, try NOT mouthing off in your first few posts.

i didn't mean a 03 car :axe:

i meant a car with no mods done to it yet. you'll get alot greater satisfaction with it if you do everything on your own. :fr:

coilovers are bouncy. especially if they are not good ones (non-progressive rate springs). this is due to the shorter springs that come with coilovers, as compared to regular non-adjustable springs. sooooo....to get rid of the bounceyness, you've got to get rid of the coilovers.

hey kid....just get new springs and get rid of the coil overs...go on ebay and buy some h&r,Eibach,or nuespeed springs...good handling not bouncy and if u get sport springs u wont be as low at all..even with the race springs u wont be as low coil overs u can slam the crap outta ur car...the springs i mentioned are only 120-160 bucks for all 4...go for it u'll see....

Back