Ridin HUBCAP Spinnerz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Yes, no longer do you have to shell out money for that ghetto gangsta look, you can now be even more ghetto by throwing them on your stock Tercel's rims with cut springs, and Old English font that says "TOYOTA TERCEL". :D

Check it out y0! :lmao:

http://crite2000.zoovy.com/product/SPHUB1001

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 28 2003, 01:09 AM
man that truck was flying

:lol:

Are those hubcap spinners on that truck or just regular spinners.

I was thinking about putting a set of those on my dads 97 accord instead of the steelies. :unsure:

that's some ghey shit.

i bet you guys that you'll go to a car show in the very near future and see a car equipped with 'em...

if i did see someone at a car show with them...id laugh my ass off at em and so would everyone else

i am sooooooooooooo getting some of those

spinning DUBcaps = instant sleeper

i just saw a h2 i swear were 27's with spinners..... my bud has 23's and these fuckers were loads bigger

If they were a tad cheaper, I would put it on a winter beater. This winter, I am going to put the biggest wing for under $30 on what ever I get. Snow shovel body kit, the thing will be killer.

damn, I wonder if these are the next apc altezza products to come out, who buys shit like this you guys ask, honestly a lot of idiots do : :lol:

Milan

Back