right hand drive conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Skydive2144

I know i going to get a lot of crap about this post but oh well, it is something i am interested in doing. Has anyone done this before. what i was actually thinking of doing is getting the entire front half of a car from japan so i can just put the whole andine and tranny in to, thatway the wire harness will be on the right side, also i will have all the parts nessasary to do it. anyone have and experience with this?

yep. you should do a search on here. i have about 5 threads on RHD that i have posted on.

tampering with the seriel numbers and whatnot on the firewall is illegal so if you want a rhd just import one that is a bitch though i impported a 91 gts-t type m and that took 8 monthes to achieve

tampering with the seriel numbers and whatnot on the firewall is illegal so if you want a rhd just import one that is a bitch though i impported a 91 gts-t type m and that took 8 monthes to achieve

He won't be tampering with any serial numbers. There are two ways to achieving rhd. One, being the correct way, is it cut and weld that section of the firewall in. This is called "fire-walled". The other way would be to fabricate, but this is very time consuming and does not always come out looking good...at all.

Back